T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
How come you like it so much? How much is your watch line per month?
It's $5 for the watch line. Well, the display is great, clear, bright. Waterproof, speaker, can pair with phone or has its own line. Receive notifications from either or. Also on pc. It's It's a decent size once you get used to the round screen. I've always wanted a dedicated watch phone line. Not just bluetooth. I had a cappy made in China one back in 2007-08, tried all the others but no cell service. So this fits the bill.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Which might be the reason every pre-order was given next day shipping for free. Past pre-orders required you to purchase that option. That's probably how they got away with shipping them ~5 days early.. To make sure everyone who pre-ordered had it on launch day, regardless of shipping method.
Every preorder has always been free overnight for me.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Supposedly T-Mobile has requested all shipments hold until the 19th. Yes, my buddy at T-Mobile checked in with me and asked what my status says. Their internal chat and news board is discussing this.
Got my Facebook account setup so I'll be ready to watch on Friday when all the planes get delayed and phones get pushed to Monday and T-Mobile gets ripped apart.

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I think samsung is requiring carriers not to ship early so everyone has a fair shot at the free gifts since they are limited to 250k each gift.

Maybe tmobile customers were always the ones that were able to send off for the promotional items first. I dunno what's going on now.

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
They are probably pulling an Apple. Out of all the phones I've ever preordered I think the iPhone is the only one to get sent to me the day of release. Every Samsung or Motorola I've ordered has come extremely early. I got a feeling we won't see anything until Friday.

LSW0N

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm an assistant manager at a corporate location and we haven't received any official details on pre order statuses and shipment dates. Only thing I've seen was that the devices will be shipped closer to the August 19th launch date. Preordered mine on the 3rd, been charged and received tracking but not shipped yet :/ right there with you guys

Posted via the Android Central App

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't normally care if it gets here early or not, but I leave Friday to go out of town, and won't be able to stay until UPS comes (always later in the day at my house). With my luck, I'll drop or break or lose or get stolen the device I have to trade in on JUMP....

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my Facebook account setup so I'll be ready to watch on Friday when all the planes get delayed and phones get pushed to Monday and T-Mobile gets ripped apart.

Especially for those of us who are paying for newly activated lines of service for 7-10 days before receiving the phone because they began charging for the service the day the order claimed to have been shipped.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Especially for those of us who are paying for newly activated lines of service for 7-10 days before receiving the phone because they began charging for the service the day the order claimed to have been shipped.
Yeah, I'm not in that position, but that's certainly an issue. You shouldn't have a problem getting that fixed or getting a credit, but the customer shouldn't have to initiate getting that fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante