T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I agree. Especially with the $20 "service fee" they charge now if you want to place an order over the phone or in person when you could buy it on the 19th and not pay the fee. Really no advantage to pre ordering. The rep at the store said I'd probably get it a couple days before release date usually.
The purpose to pre order is to get the phone and color you want, on time. So there's no chance for out of stock or backorder. It's nothing to do with getting anything early.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Have a safe trip to Las Vegas and enjoooy !!

Good luck too ........ if you're playing the tables
I'm heading back home now. I don't gamble much. I do slots if anything.

This trip I spent 5 bucks on 1 dollar slots and won $2,258 :X. Needless to say I stopped after that lol.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
My tmobile app is showing
Phone shipped since Saturday morning
and still no phone or ny kind of confirmation from ups

Posted via the Android Central App

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm heading back home now. I don't gamble much. I do slots if anything.

This trip I spent 5 bucks on 1 dollar slots and won $2,258 :X. Needless to say I stopped after that lol.
I'm sure you're a happy camper ...... glad to hear you won !!!!!

Have a safe flight back home !!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine has changed too. My account said 8/12 pending card transaction at tmobile tel upgrade and now it says Pending withdraw POS instead and has no date next to it. I guess that might mean something is happening?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Mine has changed too. My account said 8/12 pending card transaction at tmobile tel upgrade and now it says Pending withdraw POS instead and has no date next to it. I guess that might mean something is happening?

Something is happening, indeed. They're preparing to get your phone out to you on Friday

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They did prep our orders a bit early though and charged our cards. You would think they would have waited a couple more days to do all this if they didn't ship until 8/18

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think that tmo just gave out the tracking number to ease the anxiety of charging the credit cards lol. I don't even see this thing being picked up so maybe the 19 is the date to deliver or a couple days earlier at most.
Cards had to be charged before doing labels, packing etc. They weren't going to pack all that up, print the label, process it before knowing the payment will go through.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Screw that I want my gift lol

Also there is no guarantee that it will be available on launch day. It could be on back order since it appears to be in high demand. That is what happened in some locations when the note 4 came out (at least in my area).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34