T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I agree. Especially with the $20 "service fee" they charge now if you want to place an order over the phone or in person when you could buy it on the 19th and not pay the fee. Really no advantage to pre ordering. The rep at the store said I'd probably get it a couple days before release date usually.

Are you on a Jump or Jump on demand plan? If so, you should not have to pay that fee. I called customer care and they gave me a credit for that amount. It's only charged if you are not on one of the jump plans.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You people should focus on having your case, microsd card, and any other accessories for your note 7 at your doorstep by friday. That gives you something to do.....lol

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Also got an email today from tmobile giving me a cell number for my phone and an account number. When I was going to port my number from verizon. So now I need to deal with that and being billed possibly 4 or 5 days before I have phone.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Want to hear a funny (and kind of pathetic) story while we wait? When I preordered my Note 5, UPS got to my house 20 minutes before I got home from work, 2 days in a row, and wouldn't leave my phone on my step or with my neighbor. The facility they bring it back to doesn't allow pickup, so I was SOL. On the third day, I literally missed him by 5 minutes. I got so irritated I called UPS and had them page the driver for his location and drove to meet him.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Want to hear a funny (and kind of pathetic) story while we wait? When I preordered my Note 5, UPS got to my house 20 minutes before I got home from work, 2 days in a row, and wouldn't leave my phone on my step or with my neighbor. The facility they bring it back to doesn't allow pickup, so I was SOL. On the third day, I literally missed him by 5 minutes. I got so irritated I called UPS and had them page the driver for his location and drove to meet him.
Oh, I would have chased them down as well.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Done. What else ya got for ideas?
I'm going to try the download all the internet when I get home to pass the time till the Note 7 comes.
e645565855af757fcec656da0afb8cb2.jpg

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
A couple months ago I had a gift card to burn on Samsung.com so I ordered a microsd and thumb drive. Samsung sent both items signature required FedEx, scheduled to arrive on different days naturally because I would hate if they shipped them together. The thumb drive was a whopping $13 and they sent it signature required. I said to myself, this is why I haven't owned a Samsung in years. Wasting my time with signature required for a $13 thumb drive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20