T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
August 3rd within the first 5 minutes pre-order started, I was aware of tracking since Saturday with ups my choice
Yeah. I got that yesterday. Doesn't mean much.
38f8dd3dc042d0e8cbdec0095ff3cd9a.jpg

Brian Carnell

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
The email that Victor Herndez got is the same email I got on Sunday. But it's just the standard template T-Mo uses when shipping phones. I got the exact same message when I ordered my daughter a LG G4 last month.

The problem here is that it's misleading when applied to pre-orders.

Imglad12

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Exactly he said show proof so I showed him proof and I know TMobile is very behind updates I was aware of a tracking number Saturday afternoon.

I got an email from T-mobile telling me it has been shipped (saturday)
Also one telling me it's on my way (sunday)
Another telling me my account was charged (sunday)
and another payment complete(monday)
I have tracking number as of Saturday but sadly I have no cellphone arrival yet...🙁
Also account charged on 8/12 then updated to charge on 8/15 confirmed

Last edited:

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
People can take this for what it's worth. I preordered on the 9th. Got the text on Saturday that they will start packing up devices for shipping. I still have not received a tracking number. I called and spoke to three reps just to see what they would say. They all told me the same thing. NO ONE will receive their device earlier than others. All Note 7's that were preordered will be delivered on the 18th. We who preordered will get them one day prior to the general public. The reason that some have tracking and some don't is because they need to package and ship all preorders in batches. Once a batch is complete, it is being held until the night of the 17th. The reason people are getting charged is because they need that authorization prior to packing the device since they won't be able to find individual devices who's cards get declined. Once a device is packed, the buyer will be emailed a tracking number. They can't wait to send all those tracking numbers out at the same time because it would overload the system. This sounds legit to me but I'm sure people won't buy it. They will continue checking flights out of KY for the next 3 days.

"Good answa Good answa".. *Family Feud voice... Seriously tho Best answer I've heard in this thread so far... Probably not what those that pre-ordered first day or those who have already received tracking numbers want to hear.... But no one has a better answer to why the phones are still being "held". Mine still says being processed so it would make sense to why people who pre-ordered after me have tracking numbers.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ashley03cali

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey Ashley, I'm glad you reached out about the notification you received because I know it's been causing some of our customers to think their device is enroute. We want to get these phones to you ASAP so we've started charging the cards and getting the labels ready so that way when the 18th comes around we can drop the phones in the mail and get them O-U-T! We do not anticipate the devices getting shipped out any sooner than the 18th, but you can check back on that tracking number with UPS to check when they picked up the package and updated tracking info. The official launch date is the 19th and that's when we expect customers to get their new Note 7's! Congrats, the device looks SUPER slick!

From twitter Tmobile do they know we don't have time for this!! If they don't ship them D*** phones!!!

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
You people should focus on having your case, microsd card, and any other accessories for your note 7 at your doorstep by friday. That gives you something to do.....lol
Received everything over a week ago. At this point, I just keep ordering extras. And they still get here before the phone😂, I'm sitting at 5 cases right now.