T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They did prep our orders a bit early though and charged our cards. You would think they would have waited a couple more days to do all this if they didn't ship until 8/18
Maybe they get so many ready then ship those out in volume. Then do the next bunch

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You people should focus on having your case, microsd card, and any other accessories for your note 7 at your doorstep by friday. That gives you something to do.....lol
Got my cases. Was thinking about another cord but since mine is supposed to have an adapter for Microsd and we have those cords I should be ok for now

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Want to hear a funny (and kind of pathetic) story while we wait? When I preordered my Note 5, UPS got to my house 20 minutes before I got home from work, 2 days in a row, and wouldn't leave my phone on my step or with my neighbor. The facility they bring it back to doesn't allow pickup, so I was SOL. On the third day, I literally missed him by 5 minutes. I got so irritated I called UPS and had them page the driver for his location and drove to meet him.
Reminds me of the spongebob episode where he kept missing the bus
9af83498cec7072f82ba55f701a4d104.jpg

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Interesting my phone order was processed two minutes before yours and it's also goes to the East Boston UPS hub where are overnight orders get process through when they come to New England.... my tracking information says no activity but the original scan.

If so he's very lucky, I have no updates since Saturday with ups and I order my phone within the first 5 mins that pre ordering started and I'm located in New York

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to keep checking mine today. We should see at least some more activity if one had physically shipped.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer