T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I got two cases free that I ordered from amazon because I complained about their screwed up shipping statuses..I know it's not a phone but still at least the cases were free lol.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
That's f-ed up. My order was processed the same time as yours. No movement at all since Saturday. The only thing I did was request it to be held for pickup at the UPS hub. That shouldn't interfere with shipping or delivery at all. I live in Philly. You're lucky. Enjoy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 5388.jpg
    5388.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 56

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
That's f-ed up. My order was processed the same time as yours. No movement at all since Saturday. The only thing I did was request it to be held for pickup at the UPS hub. That shouldn't interfere with shipping or delivery at all. I live in Philly. You're lucky. Enjoy.

Posted via the Android Central App
It's not the note. Probably something else

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't ]think you will get your 20 dollars back lol

Yes, I know chances are slim. But, I want to talk to TMO this morning, so I will just throw that in the conversation. I am going to ask to speak to a supervisor. And respectfully tell them how the not on DROP THE BALL on this, they backhanded almost all their preorder customers..

Also, on the $20.. Not impossible. I have heard some peeps getting theirs back..It is a manager's call. They gave me $29.98 back on the premise that they had USPS Prority as the carrier. I pointed that out, they told me they would give me the $14.99 credit and CHANGE it to overnight UPS.. But, it didn't show up on my status, so told them to give me another $14.99 because whether you changed it or not, it is still there looking me in the face. Result another $14.99..

So, after I tell them that screwed up big time, and then got the gall to charge me $20 to upgrade, give me my darn $20 back... :D

Don't work, it will keep me smiling.. Not going to let them frustrate me, as you can see it really hit a lot of peeps.. That's funny too.. :D

Luck to both of us...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay Im going to start complaining tomorrow, hopefully they will give me my 69 dollars back too.

Ha, good idea, just saw this, I might go for the same thing, along with $20 too..We have to go with a manager or a supervisor.. I am going to ask for BOTH, if I am lucky, I will get one.. Will let you know... :)

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I know chances are slim. But, I want to talk to TMO this morning, so I will just throw that in the conversation. I am going to ask to speak to a supervisor. And respectfully tell them how the not on DROP THE BALL on this, they backhanded almost all their preorder customers..

Um, do I go to a store and do this or 611 will suffice..? I feel bad for the rep that takes my phone call..

Also, on the $20.. Not impossible. I have heard some peeps getting theirs back..It is a manager's call. They gave me $29.98 back on the premise that they had USPS Prority as the carrier. I pointed that out, they told me they would give me the $14.99 credit and CHANGE it to overnight UPS.. But, it didn't show up on my status, so told them to give me another $14.99 because whether you changed it or not, it is still there looking me in the face. Result another $14.99..

So, after I tell them that screwed up big time, and then got the gall to charge me $20 to upgrade, give me my darn $20 back... :D

Don't work, it will keep me smiling.. Not going to let them frustrate me, as you can see it really hit a lot of peeps.. That's funny too.. :D

Luck to both of us...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So far the only update I get are when I make a change to the delivery LOL I changed it back to drop at a UPS store by work.