T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered at a Tmo store last week, shipping email from Tmo with tracking number on Aug 14, got the email notice from Tmo my CC was charged on Aug 15. Checking the tracking number this morning and it still says "Order processed and ready for UPS" with the next step being "shipped".

*SIGH*

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I called my local tmobile and they told me they will have a few on Friday. I want onxy black... Coral blue pre orders I wouldn't cancel
I'm not worried about it, she'll hold a blue for me. And I've been waiting for my s7 edge. They told me they were holding it till the note 7 ships. Ummm, wtf, I could of just went into store for that bs.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Plus I had to go post pay and now I'm going to end up paying more. I bought both note 7s, s7 edge and the gear s2 4G out right. So might as well just keep my old grandfathered pre paid plans and pay insurance somewhere else.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
If I don't get the phone at least by Thursday I'm going to cancel my order as well and pick it up at TMobile on Friday

FYI...you can't cancel an order on a phone that has been "shipped". You also can't return the phone to a retail store that you purchased from T-Mobile online or over the phone. You'll have to call them and have a label created and then ship back to their TX warehouse. Better off just waiting for the phone to arrive on Friday. I don't think the extra couple of hours waiting is worth the hassle of returning.

Posted via the Android Central App

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
FYI...you can't cancel an order on a phone that has been "shipped". You also can't return the phone to a retail store that you purchased from T-Mobile online or over the phone. You'll have to call them and have a label created and then ship back to their TX warehouse. Better off just waiting for the phone to arrive on Friday. I don't think the extra couple of hours waiting is worth the hassle of returning.

Thought u could refuse shipment

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

I did that with the Galaxy Note 4 the device came in late afternoon release day I was able to go to a T-Mobile store pick up the phone they were able to note something on my account and as soon as I receive the other phone I took it to the retail store

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't think we'll be getting them tomorrow. I'm not sure why it's only jsh2728 that got the in transit status update but if it's true we'll all wake up to good news in the morning. Goodnight y'all 😉
FWIW, I'm on JOD and received new emails last night saying my payment was complete for $0.00.
So, this may be releasing the holds and start processing? I'm hoping.
I don't think that jsh2728 is trolling.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I'm on JOD and received new emails last night saying my payment was complete for $0.00.
So, this may be releasing the holds and start processing? I'm hoping.
I don't think that jsh2728 is trolling.
Thanks, I'm not... I will post pictures when I get. But atm it hasn't left boston.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

I've canceled phone orders plenty of times if it takes to long. They usually just reroute it back to them. Done it a few time, when I go into store to purchase, they don't have. Call up order, then store calls me saying it's in. Not that hard. I reroute packages all the time.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I did that with the Galaxy Note 4 the device came in late afternoon release day I was able to go to a T-Mobile store pick up the phone they were able to note something on my account and as soon as I receive the other phone I took it to the retail store

That's two years ago. Process has changed. I went through it with the S7 edge. They sent me a phone on an order I canceled. Tried returning it to 2 retail stores and both said the same thing. They were able to call and get a label created for me.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I've canceled phone orders plenty of times if it takes to long. They usually just reroute it back to them. Done it a few time, when I go into store to purchase, they don't have. Call up order, then store calls me saying it's in. Not that hard. I reroute packages all the time.

You can refuse shipment, but I wouldn't trust that at all, especially when I'm returning an $850 device.