T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
There's a few ppl on this forum alone who have gone into store purchased a phone waiting on delayed preorders. And we're able to return the preorder to tmo or in store. Some have had to start a different line for new customers, then when preorder phone is returned. Tmo just cancels the line associated with preorder. Pretty common practice.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hundred percent correct everybody here pre-order thinking they will get the device a week early TMobile should have put out a statement letting people know that wasn't the case this time around. You cant get upset at anybody being upset at that
But can you really be upset with Tmobile for not sending them early. They never released a statement saying that they are going to ship them early in past. It just showed up. So how can you get mad at them for sticking to their guns this time. At the end of the day we are talking about a cell phone people.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hundred percent correct everybody here pre-order thinking they will get the device a week early TMobile should have put out a statement letting people know that wasn't the case this time around. You cant get upset at anybody being upset at that
I feel you, I'm not upset though. Just kinda disappointed. I am however upset that they didn't ship my other items that are in stock, and didn't create my new acct. Till shipping posted. So they shiort changed me 4- 6 days per line, delayed my other items over a week, etc. Specially when I told them and they agreed they would send out my other items. But oh well, **** happens. Part of doing business.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
But can you really be upset with Tmobile for not sending them early. They never released a statement saying that they are going to ship them early in past. It just showed up. So how can you get mad at them for sticking to their guns this time. At the end of the day we are talking about a cell phone people.

I'm pretty sure many people here wouldn't of pre order and gotten them at store. They have the devices at the tmobile warehouse they don't want early so they do have a choice

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
5cdade298fe7a6fcc305067f145670d1.jpg

Ill give you guys a update on verizons status it seems like they are takeing are phones on tours of Memphis and showing them local sites then takeing them back home at the end of the day.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you speak for the masses. Man you must have an ear to the ground to tell everyone their reasons for doing something?????? the mass majority of tmobile customers preorder from past experience. It's written all over the forums. ??????

I'm not telling anyone their reasons - you obviously seem to misunderstand. So here is a definition of preorder for you:

pre·or·der
priˈôrdər/
verb
order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
noun
an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.

I don't care what the forums say and what has happened in the past. I preordered an S7 edge from T-Mobile and got it damn near 2 weeks early - BONUS! But that wasn't the reason for preordering. It was to avoid not being able to secure one on the day of release. It's convenient and saves time, and if I get it early, then yay for me. Ask most people outside of the T-Mobile forums and they'll tell you the same thing. Enjoy your day.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't think dudes upset. Think he's just annoyed as I know he's been through a few preorders himself. It's well known tmo has had a long standard of early release. I understand samsung hunkering down on this, as they have become more focused. And seeing as they have received years,years, and years of crap from the other carriers. It's understandable.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I have the note 7 edge and was shocked and happy that I got it as early as I did. I pre ordered this one hoping for the same but not upset that it didn't work out that way this time around. Have no problem waiting it out and letting it play it self out. Like the say slow and steady wins the race. Just would not suggest canceling and trying to pick it up day of launch but your entitled to do what is best for you.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Don't think dudes upset. Think he's just annoyed as I know he's been through a few preorders himself. It's well known tmo has had a long standard of early release. I understand samsung hunkering down on this, as they have become more focused. And seeing as they have received years,years, and years of crap from the other carriers. It's understandable.

You sir have a brain lol 😁 😂

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing?

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not telling anyone their reasons - you obviously seem to misunderstand. So here is a definition of preorder for you:

pre·or·der
priˈôrdər/
verb
order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
noun
an order for an item that has not yet been made commercially available.

I don't care what the forums say and what has happened in the past. I preordered an S7 edge from T-Mobile and got it damn near 2 weeks early - BONUS! But that wasn't the reason for preordering. It was to avoid not being able to secure one on the day of release. It's convenient and saves time, and if I get it early, then yay for me. Ask most people outside of the T-Mobile forums and they'll tell you the same thing. Enjoy your day.
Hahaha, you just went against your own posted definition. You are correct, you win the internets😘

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing?
Hahaha, you aren't far from me. Wonder if it'll make it out to the battlefield. Perhaps a ghost tour before it's final destination

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hahaha, you just went against your own posted definition. You are correct, you win the internets??????

Really?? Then you must have failed English 101. "Not yet been made commerically available" means not yet able to purchase in stores. It does not mean that you get it before everyone else. And the verb definition speaks for itself.