T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
This preorder is just all ****. Some are getting updates, some arent. Some actually show updates, some don't. Crap mine still shows schedule delivery for 8/15/2016 @ 1300

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Really?? Then you must have failed English 101. "Not yet been made commerically available" means not yet able to purchase in stores. It does not mean that you get it before everyone else. And the verb definition speaks for itself.
Definition defines preorder, says nothing about convenience or securing purchase. So are you reading between the lines to fit (your) definition 😂😂😂😂😂😘

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My mind body and soul is prepared to go and live with the Samsung on5 till Friday.... I know I can I know I can I know I can

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Really?? Then you must have failed English 101. "Not yet been made commerically available" means not yet able to purchase in stores. It does not mean that you get it before everyone else. And the verb definition speaks for itself.
I appreciate your little stabs at wit, and banter. It's pretty amusing at these wee hours of the day. It's cute, I feel like I'm conversing with my children.

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Only reason I pre ordered was to get the device early, like everyone else on this forum.

Who would even be on this forum if you weren't expecting to receive the phone earlier?

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Only reason I pre ordered was to get the device early, like everyone else on this forum.

Who would even be on this forum if you weren't expecting to receive the phone earlier?
That's a pretty good point, no real reason to be on an entire post dedicated to nothing but receiving the order early. As everyone here is tracking when everyone else receives a crumb of info however small. But hey Mike doesn't care, he preordered o as everyone else in the world out of convenience. And isn't here to check for early delivery. Yup

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

We all were expecting it to come early but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't. Now if Tmobile advertised or guarantee it would come early then that is a whole different conversation

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
That's a pretty good point, no real reason to be on an entire post dedicated to nothing but receiving the order early. As everyone here is tracking when everyone else receives a crumb of info however small. But hey Mike doesn't care, he preordered o as everyone else in the world out of convenience. And isn't here to check for early delivery. Yup
I'm sick of the trollz, making it seem as if anyone talking about cancellation is insane, I paid $909.49 upfront, I can do whatever I want, but I'm not canceling

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
New to this and, this is my 1st pre order. I am from NYC and have been following this forum since about 8/10. Also I have verified this morning that t mob can't charge my card unless it has been shipped. I checked yesterday as the charge has been pending since Friday, but actually posted to my account yesterday. The rep said they must have shipped early, I hope so. Oh n I ordered on the 4th black onyx.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm sick of the trollz, making it seem as if anyone talking about cancellation is insane, I paid $909.49 upfront, I can do whatever I want, but I'm not canceling
I know right, I paid damn near $3k for new gear, that's been sitting waiting for stupid preorder to ship. When I was told they would ship my other items separate.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
New to this and, this is my 1st pre order. I am from NYC and have been following this forum since about 8/10. Also I have verified this morning that t mob can't charge my card unless it has been shipped. I checked yesterday as the charge has been pending since Friday, but actually posted to my account yesterday. The rep said they must have shipped early, I hope so. Oh n I ordered on the 4th black onyx.
This isn't really true, as I was charged thurs or fri. For everything, was pending mon, and actually completed Thursday / friday. No one besides reviewers have received the phone yet.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't ]think you will get your 20 dollars back lol

I almost got it back.

I asked for a manager or supervisor.

I let them know big time how they screwed this up by releasing the tracking info, and because they have been doing it in the past, die hard TMO fans were sitting here waiting and waiting. I explained that if you still had the phones, you didn't have to release that tracking info to UPS and UPS in turn gave us an estimated delivery time.

I told them, they should have just kept that info, let the "processing info" stay there, and whey they physically ship the phones to UPS, then release the info. I told that that was the worst customer service blunder over nothing I have ever seen. The manager agreed.

After that, I told them I am requesting that you all refund my $69 and/or the new $20 upgrade fee.

Here is where I saw I was going to win this.. The supervisor told me the $69 goes toward the phone, but "let me see about the $20".. Then they saw on my account, that TMO has already credited $29.98 for listing USPS Priority instead of overnight, and that is when they said no. The reason was, YOU ALREADY got a discount.

So, my understanding would be if I didn't have the $29.98 credited to my account on this same fiasco, they would have given me my $20 back..
BTW, TMO still has the phones, they said they will be shipping them out tomorrow. Again, I told them that was screwed up big time.. So, it seems this time it will BE THE 18TH... GRRRRRRRR. :D

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I almost got it back.

I asked for a manager or supervisor.

I let them know big time how they screwed this up by releasing the tracking info, and because they have been doing it in the past, die hard TMO fans were sitting here waiting and waiting. I explained that if you still had the phones, you didn't have to release that tracking info to UPS and UPS in turn gave us an estimated delivery time.

I told them, they should have just kept that info, let the "processing info" stay there, and whey they physically ship the phones to UPS, then release the info. I told that that was the worst customer service blunder over nothing I have ever seen. The manager agreed.

After that, I told them I am requesting that you all refund my $69 and/or the new $20 upgrade fee.

Here is where I saw I was going to win this.. The supervisor told me the $69 goes toward the phone, but "let me see about the $20".. Then they saw on my account, that TMO has already credited $29.98 for listing USPS Priority instead of overnight, and that is when they said no. The reason was, YOU ALREADY got a discount.

So, my understanding would be if I didn't have the $29.98 credited to my account on this same fiasco, they would have given me my $20 back..
BTW, TMO still has the phones, they said they will be shipping them out tomorrow. Again, I told them that was screwed up big time.. So, it seems this time it will BE THE 18TH... GRRRRRRRR. :D
Damn good effort man. So close. Hack the planet

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
No worries just telling you my personal experience so far bro but thanks for the insight if that is the case I have verified with my Merchant that they cannot charge my card unless they shipped it because this is against my cards policy also I have verified this with T-Mobile so if I seen no movement today I will be calling to complain and for some sort of credit if not they'll have to deal with my credit card company

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
No worries just telling you my personal experience so far bro but thanks for the insight if that is the case I have verified with my Merchant that they cannot charge my card unless they shipped it because this is against my cards policy also I have verified this with T-Mobile so if I seen no movement today I will be calling to complain and for some sort of credit if not they'll have to deal with my credit card company
Remember they are charging your card for shipping. It's a little weird. Just keep that in mind. Even though the shipping is free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance