T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
What does everybody think the chances are they'll ship today
I'm thinking today or tomorrow at the latest. With a release like this, last time tmo waited, a LOT of customers received their preorders after in store release. It was pretty bad. And with the shear traffic of a big product release, it can be hectic. And don't believe samsung would penalize a one day early release in regards to ensuring customers get their phones on time. But that's logical thinking.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a lot of phones from T-mo and I have to say this one has been different than all the others.

In the past when you got the tracking number you got your phone within 24 hours.

There are 2 possibilities here I think....

T-mo DOES NOT have stock yet and all they did was create shipping labels (which generated the automated shipping texts we all got)

or

T-mo is holding them all up waiting until it gets closer to release date.

I am betting T-mo is holding them up to ship out closer to release date

That would make sense considering the fact that a lot of us have device IMEI numbers already.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a lot of phones from T-mo and I have to say this one has been different than all the others.

In the past when you got the tracking number you got your phone within 24 hours.

There are 2 possibilities here I think....

T-mo DOES NOT have stock yet and all they did was create shipping labels (which generated the automated shipping texts we all got)

or

T-mo is holding them all up waiting until it gets closer to release date.

I am betting T-mo is holding them up to ship out closer to release date
No, they have the stock, thus why they sent me the IMEI...they are just holding them/ not releasing them to UPS until Thursday...

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
What does everybody think the chances are they'll ship today

I think it's a good chance considering that a lot of people were ACTUALLY charged (not a PENDING charge) on Monday. They charge when they ship.

Last time I ordered an S7 Edge. My shipping went from "order processing" to "delivered" the next day. There was NO updates on ups.com in between. NONE!

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I think they just finalized charge so that you can get a receipt so that when you do get device you can submit it to Samsung for your free gift

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Just noticed that my pending charge from Friday has now hard posted to my Amex account this morning, but still getting the "same ol" "waiting for UPS to pick up" tracking info.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781