T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

hugg727

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Out for delivery, will post pic when I get anywhere from 10-12 normal time but listed 9-1

Good for you dude...

Interesting that the only person that has any shot of getting it early is a current Verizon customer who is switching to TMo........Coincidence? lol

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Good for you dude...

Interesting that the only person that has any shot of getting it early is a current Verizon customer who is switching to TMo........Coincidence? lol
I find it weird, only one single person, across the whole wide Web is the only person supposedly getting it.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Makes sense.

If they have them and shipping labels have been printed only reason they are not shipping out is to hold them until release day
Yup....however, T-Mobile is telling everyone that our devices already shipped, per the Order Status on the website...that is where they are screwing up. Their reps were telling us the truth all along, though, about how it would not ship until later in this week...

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Dang, I miss a lot of posts taking a 7 hour nap. Read them all and got caught up. Hoping to see pics soon of that lone Note 7 that slipped out.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Just got my shipping info and it says the estimated delivery is today.

I'm was hoping it actually gets delivered on the 18th for my bday :)

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
You don't get the point of pre ordering you want to have the device before release date you don't want people going into a store that didn't make an effort to get the phone before you.
Pre order does not mean you'll have it before release date...it means you will have one ON release date instead of stores being out or on backorder

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the blue on 8/5, still no info.

Posted via the Android Central App
Yea Tmobile said that if you have not received shipping info for the blue as of yet then it is back ordered and will start shipping as early as 8/23 but can be sooner depending when they get restocked. My wife is fine with that she will just play with my Black onx one.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I noticed last night that my $131 was supposed to come out of my bank account today. I just checked and it's gone??? Not sure what's going on here. Was hoping today but it's not to be. At this rate maybe it will be Thursday.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I noticed last night that my $131 was supposed to come out of my bank account today. I just checked and it's gone??? Not sure what's going on here. Was hoping today but it's not to be. At this rate maybe it will be Thursday.

That's happened with me before I can't remember which bank. A charge pends, disappears then posts.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance