T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get annoyed of checking tracking especially after seeing josh post a photo that he received it but mine still is waiting for ups.

Leilani83

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I'll go ahead and say right off the bat I am not with T Mobile. I lurk on your thread because watching updates with your phones makes me feel a little better since I am with Sprint and it says the same thing now as the day that I ordered. I want you all to go ahead and get your phones because maybe that means I might see movement on mine soon.

That being said, while I understand being annoyed because your tracking isn't moving, just know that no one is holding your phones just to make you mad. It would probably make both T Mobile and UPS extremely happy to deliver your phones. Then they wouldn't be bombarded with phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc. If they are holding your phone it is because they have to. Perhaps Samsung has made them hold it like Apple does.

Just know that your phone is going to be there even if you have to wait till Friday. That is what a preorder is all about, knowing that the specific phone that you want will be in your hands on or before the promised date (the 19th).

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll go ahead and say right off the bat I am not with T Mobile. I lurk on your thread because watching updates with your phones makes me feel a little better since I am with Sprint and it says the same thing now as the day that I ordered. I want you all to go ahead and get your phones because maybe that means I might see movement on mine soon.

That being said, while I understand being annoyed because your tracking isn't moving, just know that no one is holding your phones just to make you mad. It would probably make both T Mobile and UPS extremely happy to deliver your phones. Then they wouldn't be bombarded with phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc. If they are holding your phone it is because they have to. Perhaps Samsung has made them hold it like Apple does.

Just know that your phone is going to be there even if you have to wait till Friday. That is what a preorder is all about, knowing that the specific phone that you want will be in your hands on or before the promised date (the 19th).

So that means josh must be special then since he got his phone today instead of Friday?

navyguy00

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Visit site

Sounds like a customer service rep lol.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Idk maybe I will be lucky and it will come without any movement posted :p
Someone on here mentioned that happened before. My only concern is if it delivers to home I don't want the kids opening it and if it delivers to ups store ..I'd probably have to call and check I guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae