T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got my shipping info and it says the estimated delivery is today.

I'm was hoping it actually gets delivered on the 18th for my bday :)

My husband's birthday is also on the 18th! Happy (early) Birthday!! The Note 7 makes a wonderful gift (which is why I got my husband the black one!)

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Whoa! I'm just now hearing this! The blues are on backorder? How do I know if mine is or isn't? I ordered on 8/4 and my UPS tracking info says the same as everyone else's in this thread. I called T-Mobile yesterday and they said nothing about mine being super late because of the color... :/

I haven't gotten any shipping or anything yet. It's stuck on being processed. My card wasn't charged or anything. So I got suspicious. I called I chatted and I fb messaged them. All reps confirmed mine was on back order. That if you didn't get shipping info by now it's on back order. -_-

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Funny thing I just called The UPS Store near my work and told them there might be delays with UPS tracking they checked and didn't see a package for me yet LOL but they did say to try back after 2 p.m. because that's when UPS usually shows up

Nabiscuit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't gotten any shipping or anything yet. It's stuck on being processed. My card wasn't charged or anything. So I got suspicious. I called I chatted and I fb messaged them. All reps confirmed mine was on back order. That if you didn't get shipping info by now it's on back order. -_-

Did you get a tracking number? I got shipping info, and it says it's shipped, but like everyone else, my UPS says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" with no more info at all.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you get a tracking number? I got shipping info, and it says it's shipped, but like everyone else, my UPS says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" with no more info at all.

Of you have a tracking #....you have one reserved. Don't worry. No need to cancel.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Some users said their estimated tracking changed to unavailable. Mine still says the estimated delivery is yesterday. You'd think their automated systems would catch that it obviously didn't happen and update itself.

9DJlM6f.png

And yes, T-Mobile spelled my first name wrong (I expected that, I guess).

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So that means josh must be special then since he got his phone today instead of Friday?

It does happen sometimes. Even on other carriers. It doesn't mean he is special. LOL. It just means that his slipped through the (possible) hold onto a plane. That's all.