T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I think next time I'm just going to wait and pick mine up at a store on release day. This pre-order waiting is worse than waiting for release day lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I think next time I'm just going to wait and pick mine up at a store on release day. This pre-order waiting is worse than waiting for release day lol.

I think it's really only a problem because T-Mobile for some reason decided to pack up things, give everyone tracking numbers, but then not send them out on Monday like people would expect. That understandably causes issues since people need to know when their device is arriving to plan for it getting there or to know if they should request to pick it up at a UPS store or something.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I've skimmed through several. Only the AnandTech one (The Samsung Galaxy Note7 (S820) Review) was somewhat negative.

I love Josh's reviews...but I think he missed the mark on this one. I'll check out the entire review soon, but I read his conclusion and it seems he's hung up on price and the fact that the sensors and microphone holes are not symmetrical...when Sammy was going for symmetry. Ummm...

That to me seems like Josh is being WAY nitpicky. He even said he can't recommend the N7 with all the stuff coming this fall. Ummm what?

I think he was having a bad day when he compiled his review.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site

Yeah. Maybe the only benefit of this preorder was that we are (hopefully) sure that it won't run out at the store on us.

This is quite a test of patience. I set myself a goal of finishing a book to by the 19th to pass the time productively.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I love Josh's reviews...but I think he missed the mark on this one. I'll check out the entire review soon, but I read his conclusion and it seems he's hung up on price and the fact that the sensors and microphone holes are not symmetrical...when Sammy was going for symmetry. Ummm...

That to me seems like Josh is being WAY nitpicky. He even said he can't recommend the N7 with all the stuff coming this fall. Ummm what?

I think he was having a bad day when he compiled his review.

He told me this on Twitter: "It's an easy recommendation if you need the S-Pen. Otherwise needs some thinking before buy."

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I been emailing Oscar from John's office about some tower issues around my house a while back and emailed him when I was getting the run around with trying to pre oder he got back to me the other day about it but I decided to reply to him saying thanks and just told him that I didn't feel that they sent the tracking info out and didn't send it without letting us know what was going on with what they were doing he said thanks for the feedback that's all we can do he did say we would be getting it for sure by Friday tho hope this helps

Rob1119

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I bet those stupid tech sites that posted articles ruined it for us, tmonews, sammobile both posted articles last week and that could have alarmed Samsung to contact T-Mobile and delay them

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys

I thought Best Buy and Samsung were the only ones giving the promotional items when you actually receive your device.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Someone on XDA posted this.

"Yep, it's from T-Mobile!!! Everybody, call T-Mobile and complain that one guy got his phone and the rest of us didn't!!! Call John direct!!! This isn't acceptable!!! I will call my lawyers!!!! I will call the BBB!!! Off with their heads!!! How dare they make us wait until launch day when this guy already has his!!! This is a travesty!!! Total FUBAR!!! I will sue!!! I'm switching to Verizon... Sprint... AT&T!!! T-Mobile is no longer the uncarrier!!! They have joined the corporate elites in stomping down the common man!!!

[Figured a concise post with all to follow was in order. You can skip the next 300 post.]"

Yes, I already have done, but this time I want to speak to John myself too. I have already told them that the this the worst customer service blunder of the century, with everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
He told me this on Twitter: "It's an easy recommendation if you need the S-Pen. Otherwise needs some thinking before buy."

Yeah, I gotta say...someone who says that, usually has other motives. Ya know. "We'll it's great if you need an S-pen". I mean, how many times over the years have we heard that from some people l, regarding every single Note ;)

Forget the S-pen and it's still an amazing device...according to pretty much every other review.

I don't know his leanings...but is Josh by chance an iPhone guy or Nexus guy normally?

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Yea Tmobile said that if you have not received shipping info for the blue as of yet then it is back ordered and will start shipping as early as 8/23 but can be sooner depending when they get restocked. My wife is fine with that she will just play with my Black onx one.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Mine still has an estimated ship date of 8/18-8-/19, which just has me confused. Lol

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm just gonna say that this is the last time I preorder a phone thinking I might get it early! Next time I'm just going to get it on release day. This is torture! I keep hearing a car pass by thinking its UPS and I keep checking! Thanks for the torture T-Mobile it would of just been better if you wouldn't of sent the "its on its way!" Text! 😡

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad