T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm just gonna say that this is the last time I preorder a phone thinking I might get it early! Next time I'm just going to get it on release day. This is torture! I keep hearing a car pass by thinking its UPS and I keep checking! Thanks for the torture T-Mobile it would of just been better if you wouldn't of sent the "its on its way!" Text! ??????

I might pre-order to ensure I get one, but I won't be expecting it to come early, that's for sure.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Again my beef is regarding shipping these out on the 18th means bad weather or a glitch that causes delays means we won't get our phones until Monday possibly, after release day and many others have already got the phone from the stores and are able to make their claims for the watch or SD card as well. IMO they should be shipping them out today or tomorrow to make sure we don't get them after the 19th to play it safe. If there are delays and we don't get our phones you can just imagine the PR nightmare that is.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Again my beef is regarding shipping these out on the 18th means bad weather or a glitch that causes delays means we won't get our phones until Monday possibly, after release day and many others have already got the phone from the stores and are able to make their claims for the watch or SD card as well. IMO they should be shipping them out today or tomorrow to make sure we don't get them after the 19th to play it safe. If there are delays and we don't get our phones you can just imagine the PR nightmare that is.
Looks like there is going to be storms in Kentucky, So we probably won't get the phone till the next Monday

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I honestly don't think it would be a PR nightmare. Verizon and AT&T are notorious for shipping it out the day before and getting it to customers the day of. I never have seen a PR nightmare from it for them. Shipping delays aren't new to carriers .. It happens with everyone. It is hard to control weather so stuff happens.

AndyShannon

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys

I dont want to seem like one of those doubters\haters but T-mobile didnt have a promotion where they included a free sd card with the note7? There is an option to get a free 256 gb sd card in the mail from samsung in 4-6 weeks after you receive the Note7 but they did not include a free sd card with the device from t-mobile.

So that makes me doubt you now, either you got it from best buy early, because best buy is giving away a free sd card on the spot when you pickup from them, or you got one of those dubai note7's that came bundled with an SD card.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
No idea. I don't pay attention to media / journalists / bloggers.

Gotcha. Yeah, somethings going on. I read a bunch more. He basically dismisses the N7 due to price and other really nitpicky things.

Doesn't really seem like an unbiased reviewer this time around... but a good read, nonetheless :)

On a side note... I've never understood why price keeps being an overriding theme of some reviews. We know what the price is guys... please just review the hardware & software... ya know :)

Thanks for the heads up though 😆

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
A tmobile rep also confirmed with me that the blue Note 7 I ordered on 8/5 was backordered.

I am willing to wait, but at the same time I might pick up a blue Note 7 on launch day if they have them available and cancel my other order.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Gotcha. Yeah, somethings going on. I read a bunch more. He basically dismisses the N7 due to price and other really nitpicky things.

Doesn't really seem like an unbiased reviewer this time around... but a good read, nonetheless :)

On a side note... I've never understood why price keeps being an overriding theme of some reviews. We know what the price is guys... please just review the hardware & software... ya know :)

Thanks for the heads up though ??????

A lot of reviewers like to insert their personal opinions into their reviews now, I've noticed. Many reviewers are STILL giving note phones a con for being large. Like...no freaking duh, it's large, that's sort of the point. Why is that a con?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I dont want to seem like one of those doubters\haters but T-mobile didnt have a promotion where they included a free sd card with the note7? There is an option to get a free 256 gb sd card in the mail from samsung in 4-6 weeks after you receive the Note7 but they did not include a free sd card with the device from t-mobile.

So that makes me doubt you now, either you got it from best buy early, because best buy is giving away a free sd card on the spot when you pickup from them, or you got one of those dubai note7's that came bundled with an SD card.
I read that as he put in for the SD card promotion not that he put the SD card into the phone.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If it helps to ease any fears, the weather on Google for Thursday in Louisville is not showing any rain at all, just some clouds.

Posted via the Android Central App

navyguy00

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
A lot of reviewers like to insert their personal opinions into their reviews now, I've noticed. Many reviewers are STILL giving note phones a con for being large. Like...no freaking duh, it's large, that's sort of the point. Why is that a con?
A review is nothing but a personal opinion... whats good, whats bad, its all a personal opinion...just some people have a bigger platform to express there opinion.

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
A tmobile rep also confirmed with me that the blue Note 7 I ordered on 8/5 was backordered.

I am willing to wait, but at the same time I might pick up a blue Note 7 on launch day if they have them available and cancel my other order.

Same here. Now every color is on back order. I was going to switch colors. But I will keep it and just go into a store Friday. If they have it Friday I will get it and cancel my pre order. Because there's no point

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I hear u... No cushion for grace period on these bad boys, or we miss release day... Bummer... I live in Houston, and it is flooding and storming all over this week... That may not bode well for on-time delivery (our UPS guy at work has his schedule seriously jacked up thus far (this week) bc of weather - he is usually lile clockwork... One of the main reasons I opted for delivery to work... And if that puppy aomehow comes after I get off, well, then I miss out on the WHOLE weekend with my new toy... Just saying... This could've gone better... These "Acts of God" in my parts aren't gonna be any "saving grace" either... Best I can hope for, is my UPS guy bringing it (working hard, not bringing my device - although I wouldn't turn him away) all week long... Maybe boost him up the Christmas list a bit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid