T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I feel like I been stood up by tmobile 😢😢😢 just kidding, usually I'm super impatient when I'm waiting for a package to be delivered but right now with a newborn at home I'm too tired to be anxious, and I just hope we get them by Friday.
😊😊

Posted via the Android Central App
Newborn? Congrats first time mom?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
It sucks. I mean it's not going to hurt Samsung if we got our phones on the 17th or 18th that is not really early at all.

Like mentioned in the other thread that got closed, I think it was the other carriers that complained that T-Mobile released them so early and I can understand their point of view. Will not be surprised if from now on there is a hard date (official launch date) that carriers can not deliver the phones their before.

Todds7

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
It seems UPS has finally figured out they won't be delivering my phone on 8/15. Now it just says scheduled delivery: information unavailable.

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I been stood up by tmobile 😢😢😢 just kidding, usually I'm super impatient when I'm waiting for a package to be delivered but right now with a newborn at home I'm too tired to be anxious, and I just hope we get them by Friday.
😊😊
Posted via the Android Central App

Was your baby shipped on time, at least? 😄

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
EVERY rep on the phone said the 19th. What did Tmobile do wrong? I'm bummed I don't have my phone but there was no false advertising going on.

I never said T-Mobile did anything wrong. They had a reputation for getting pre-orders out days before release. If they weren't doing that, they should have said they weren't since many people expected it based on prior experiences.

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I never said T-Mobile did anything wrong. They had a reputation for getting pre-orders out days before release. If they weren't doing that, they should have said they weren't since many people expected it based on prior experiences.
They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...

They have always said preorders will arrive on launch day, but they've always been early. Hence everyone taking their word with a grain of salt at first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084