T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!

The 5th was still pretty early, I would be surprised if there was an issue as long as you got the email where you had to click on a link to digitally sign the agreement and then got another email with your copy of the agreement. If you didn't get those emails then you need to contact T-Mobile as your order was not completed.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
When I questioned a fb rep just now I was told to verify my account info then I was told it actually has shipped

On their end, it does show shipped, but UPS does not have possession of it yet or are holding them until shipping day. They have not physically shipped yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...

Yes, and they said the exact same thing last time. So, I would have preferred them acknowledging that yes they've shipped them early in the past, but would not be doing that this time.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple 3rd party tracking sites that have a little more info than the standard UPS site. packagetrackr is one, boxoh is another.

Interestingly, when I track at those sites, they show my package with no scan info (just like the UPS site) but they both show the packages as being moved from Louisville to Kansas.

I think our phones actually shipped, and T-Mobile told UPS to stop the shipments. They probably told them to remove the tracking data.

UPS probably wouldn't do that for you or me, but if you're T-Mobile, a large account that ships millions of packages every year, and you're asking about it on a shipment of tens of thousands of packages, then UPS will probably jump through all kinds of hoops.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Here is my Samsung wireless fast charger given to me as a b-day present yesterday by my wife. It is plugged in at work waiting for its buddy to arrive. In the meantime the 6p is resting its buns on the aluminum stand, which will get tossed into a closet at home by this Friday.

Sigh, I'm in my mid-40's and haven't been this antsy to get a gizmo since Christmas when I was a kid. I am such a dork.

View attachment 235389
Bonus points for the use of "gizmo"

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple 3rd party tracking sites that have a little more info than the standard UPS site. packagetrackr is one, boxoh is another.

Interestingly, when I track at those sites, they show my package with no scan info (just like the UPS site) but they both show the packages as being moved from Louisville to Kansas.

I think our phones actually shipped, and T-Mobile told UPS to stop the shipments. They probably told them to remove the tracking data.

UPS probably wouldn't do that for you or me, but if you're T-Mobile, a large account that ships millions of packages every year, and you're asking about it on a shipment of tens of thousands of packages, then UPS will probably jump through all kinds of hoops.

It's possible those sites don't know either and Kansas is a default location. I can't see them sending phones from Kentucky to Kansas when I live in Ohio. That doesn't make sense.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They have said from day one that the phone will ship on the 18th, both on the order status and any time they were questioned on facebook or twitter...
No they haven't. They sent out emails saying the phones have been shipped. They also activated my new lines on the day the phones were set to arrive.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
It seems UPS has finally figured out they won't be delivering my phone on 8/15. Now it just says scheduled delivery: information unavailable.
Just got some of this myself... My package tracking app finally went from delivery in -1 days to nothing at all, no numbers, no eta, no nothing, just blankness

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to apologize for the rudeness I posted on here earlier. When I seen josh had his phone already it made me sort of ticked since the majority of us are stuck on processing waiting for ups. At least I'm not getting it like next month lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I just tried both of them and no additional info in the tracking history but both maps show in southern Kansas. Very odd for sure.

The data has to be aggregating incorrectly on the map. Wouldn't make sense to move them out of the world port.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys
How did you get the sd card promotion in since it requires imei, and Mac address of said device, then 12 weeks process time?
Whoa! I'm just now hearing this! The blues are on backorder? How do I know if mine is or isn't? I ordered on 8/4 and my UPS tracking info says the same as everyone else's in this thread. I called T-Mobile yesterday and they said nothing about mine being super late because of the color... :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome