T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I was told mine was on back order. Blue ordered 8/7. But they just charged my card? Is there still hope for getting it on time? I hope so

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Had 1 this morning. Posted device pics, tracking info, etc. Looks like he got lucky and it slipped thru somehow. The other 99.9%, nothing.
Seems to me like a "special case vs. Lucky and slipped through"... Unless I missed something or they changed their packing, don't they use the white bubbly-bags for sending out thier pre-orders and upgrades?? Not the brown box that he had (making me believe that thos instance was outside of the normal process, that we will all be experiencing)...

samnc

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
for Tm Tuesday app It did the same to me but all you got to do is open the app go to settings log out and sign in again it will work :)

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Seems to me like a "special case vs. Lucky and slipped through"... Unless I missed something or they changed their packing, don't they use the white bubbly-bags for sending out thier pre-orders and upgrades?? Not the brown box that he had (making me believe that thos instance was outside of the normal process, that we will all be experiencing)...

He switched from verzion to tmobile so it definitely was a big F you to them lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how they send, this is my first preorder with T-Mobile. I've seen people over on XDA say they have received more recent devices in brown boxes.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Someone on here posted about getting their order "expedited" when they called to complain about the shipping time or some other issue like that don't remember what it was. That could indeed why he got his faster.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else get their phone?
I'm in Mass and my order was processed 2 minutes before the guy who posted pictures of his order being processed and sent over to the East Boston hub...and mine never made it that far.

I'm not sure how his slip through the crack but apparently it did.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm in Mass and my order was processed 2 minutes before the guy who posted pictures of his order being processed and sent over to the East Boston hub...and mine never made it that far.

Attachments

• 5388.jpg
    5388.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 67

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
The date for sending your Samsung SM-G935T Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB Black - T-Mo has been extended to 09/14/16. Visit https://account.t-mobile.com/signin..._prompt=auto&prompt=select_account&state=true for shipping instructions or call 611.
What's up with this????

Posted via the Android Central App
I got the same... Just giving you an early heads up on how long until the device you are returning has until deemed forfeit (you owe them the cost difference of the device)

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how they send, this is my first preorder with T-Mobile. I've seen people over on XDA say they have received more recent devices in brown boxes.
This would be new, because I have done 4 pre-orders with TMO and return a few devices for various other reasons (with returned or replaced devices) and ALL of them have been with variations of the red/pink and white bubbly-bag

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

He must know someone in Louisville. Lol

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I canceled my order cause it was still on backorder status which pretty much means (at least at this point) that i wouldnt get it on or before the 19th so im waking up early on friday to go get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol