T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

xxaarraa

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I canceled my order cause it was still on backorder status which pretty much means (at least at this point) that i wouldnt get it on or before the 19th so im waking up early on friday to go get it.

I wouldn't assume that stores will have them in stock on the 19th. If they are already back ordered, the stores may only have display units and "happy to place an order" for you. I've seen that happen.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got the same... Just giving you an early heads up on how long until the device you are returning has until deemed forfeit (you owe them the cost difference of the device)

Whewww.... I miss read it I thought it was about the Note 7 not being shipped out until the 14 of Sept.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't assume that stores will have them in stock on the 19th. If they are already back ordered, the stores may only have display units and "happy to place an order" for you. I've seen that happen.

They will have some stock reserved for stores, how much is anyone's guess. But I definitely wouldn't cancel pre order. I mean you have to anyway wait for 19th for store so rather just wait for the pre order to be delivered. If you are in the back ordered camp then yes go to store pick one up if available and then cancel pre order.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
They will have some stock reserved for stores, how much is anyone's guess. But I definitely wouldn't cancel pre order. I mean you have to anyway wait for 19th for store so rather just wait for the pre order to be delivered. If you are in the back ordered camp then yes go to store pick one up if available and then cancel pre order.
I guess but I'll take my chances.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
If you really want to challenge them, you could ask why they are violating Visa and MasterCard merchant policies by charging before shipping.

That would have been a good one but honestly at the point we were the guy was talking already like that cleaning robot lady from the Jetsons when she malfunctioned.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If you're not back ordered I wouldn't cancel. So either way you will have to wait until the 18th or 19th to get your phone via UPS versus having to make a trip to the store and wait awhile to buy your phone and hope it's in stock. Better to just have it mailed to you.

Masterramy

May 23, 2011
Visit site
So a ton of note 7 reviews just came out, which tells me the non disclosure just expired. Usually that doesn't end till launch day when the phones are available for people to have. I wonder if that's a good sign that we will get ours today despite the updates of shipping?

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I was told mine was on back order. Blue ordered 8/7. But they just charged my card? Is there still hope for getting it on time? I hope so

That certainly is good news! I ordered a blue and a silver on 8/8 and have seen no changes yet. After seeing your post, I am hoping that I see some activity in my order, too!

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
So a ton of note 7 reviews just came out, which tells me the non disclosure just expired. Usually that doesn't end till launch day when the phones are available for people to have. I wonder if that's a good sign that we will get ours today despite the updates of shipping?

I highly doubt it. Would be nice though.

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
That certainly is good news! I ordered a blue and a silver on 8/8 and have seen no changes yet. After seeing your post, I am hoping that I see some activity in my order, too!

Fingers crossed! I was having a hissy fit this morning I was so upset. I started accepting the fact it was on back order. Then I got a notification from my bank! So I'm hopeful for ya!

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I guess but I'll take my chances.

I did with the S7 Edge and didn't have a problem getting one the day of the launch. The key is to go to a quieter store rather than a big one, and be there a bit before opening time. They may open early Friday, so call ahead.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

So we might get them early now??

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Reviews or not they most likely won't ship until Thursday for Friday delivery...reviewers generally get theirs from manufacture or something of that nature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie