T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

MemphisGeek

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one Note7 on one extra line. Got my shipment notification for delivery today! Guess what? UPS just left my house and inside my package were TWO SIM card welcome kits and NO PHONE!

I go look at my account online and they have added me TWO extra lines. Not one I ordered, but TWO.... and no phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what could come from reporting that to the CC providers.
Honestly, probably not much unless a bunch of people did it and initiated charge backs. Of course you would sacrifice your preorder by initiating the charge back.

I'm not sure if just reporting the behavior would do much.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one Note7 on one extra line. Got my shipment notification for delivery today! Guess what? UPS just left my house and inside my package were TWO SIM card welcome kits and NO PHONE!

I go look at my account online and they have added me TWO extra lines. Not one I ordered, but TWO.... and no phone.
I promise you aren't alone in that. They will be fielding potentially thousands of tickets to fix line activation dates that are tied to the Note 7. The easiest way is to DM them on Twitter about it.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!

What color did you order?

Posted via the Android Central App

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I've asked before but no one replied, just wandering if anyone has a business account. I pre-ordered on the 5th and it still shows processing on My T-Mobile site with a ship date of 8/18 - 8/19. I've not received any notification to this point otherwise. Sure hope it doesn't get back ordered!

I have a business account. I've gotten the usual notices most folks have.

N-a-s-i-r

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I've been following this thread since yesterday and I also haven't received any update on my tracking #. I placed my order on the 4th and was charged on the 13th. It still says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" and an estimated delivery date of 08/15/2016. I checked the packagetrackr website and it's apparently showing mine in Kansas right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze