T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So I ordered the phone on the 3rd and got charged on the 12th. Got the shipping label created on Sunday, and expected delivery to be yesterday. Nothing came and the status still says expected yesterday at 1:45? My take is that I'm in the same boat as everyone else right now?

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered the phone on the 3rd and got charged on the 12th. Got the shipping label created on Sunday, and expected delivery to be yesterday. Nothing came and the status still says expected yesterday at 1:45? My take is that I'm in the same boat as everyone else right now?
I never had a time on mine, it just said by end of day yesterday. It still says estimated delivery by end of day yesterday.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Time to go to xda. Does it really make sense to shut down the forum and have everyone suffer, instead of shutting those individuals down. You can ban me or whatever you do but it's just plain dumb to shutdown everyone

No offense, but cya. No one was suffering. This thread had over 1000 posts in like 25 hours. It was closed for 66 minutes because of a whole lot of reports about people being a whole lot of uncharacteristically harsh because they're excited and frustrated and have lots to say and sometimes forget that we want civility. Yes, 5-10 people can screw it up for 40-50 people - for an hour. While we catch up. Sometimes threads need a break. Sometimes people do. Your definition of "suffer" sucks and, no, I'm not going to ban you - but you can feel free to visit whatever forums you like.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
No offense, but cya. No one was suffering. This thread had over 1000 posts in like 25 hours. It was closed for 66 minutes because of a whole lot of reports about people being a whole lot of uncharacteristically harsh because they're excited and frustrated and have lots to say and sometimes forget that we want civility. Yes, 5-10 people can screw it up for 40-50 people - for an hour. While we catch up. Sometimes threads need a break. Sometimes people do. Your definition of "suffer" sucks and, no, I'm not going to ban you - but you can feel free to visit whatever forums you like.
People come gather on here. I actually look forward to visiting the thread after work and look to respond to good and ridiculous responses. Yeah there are people who don't act right but there should be a button to shut them up. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but it's my go to after work. It is frustrating when thay happens because of some bad apples.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
People come gather on here. I actually look forward to visiting the thread after work and look to respond to good and ridiculous responses. Yeah there are people who don't act right but there should be a button to shut them up. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but it's my go to after work. It is frustrating when thay happens because of some bad apples.
When you see something, help us out by using the report post to Moderator button... That would reduce the chances of us having to lock the thread.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Will do. I didn't mean to go after the moderator. It's just frustrating that's all

No worries, dpham00 and I both buy a TON of phones and know very well how much stress comes along with shipping notices. This is the reason we're not coming in here swinging hammers, because people are more tense than normal and we'd lose people and that would suck more.

I thought I was being nice by warning everyone that V is coming :p

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Will do. I didn't mean to go after the moderator. It's just frustrating that's all
We understand your frustration... We work to assist with a well flowing forum... I never want to have to give out infractions or lock threads, but things need to be done so that all hell doesn't break loose

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Mine still shows this below. I had requested a change to have them deliver to the local ups store.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160816/3cf2a1d38eb85e6491585a8a5f73c52e.jpg
Mine said that, then said it was going to my address even though I still had pickup selected. Then I re-requested ups pickup and it changed to that again. Poor system set up.
And... we're back. Welcome back. Please please please be clear on this point. If you make me press a button, I'm going to press it really hard. And I might have VDub2174 press one too. Respect the PUPPAH. #FearTheV.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I never had a time on mine, it just said by end of day yesterday. It still says estimated delivery by end of day yesterday.

I'm blue coral.. I really really hope I can get my phone on time.. I don't even care anymore if I get it early or not, I just want it. If I don't get any notice of shipping from ups I will camp outside the store and wait for my mobile store to open and return my pre order.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm in a pickle. I took Friday off work to go out of town a day early, but my phone is being delivered to my office on, what sounds like, Friday.. If I tell my boss I'm going to wait until the UPS guy comes, she's going to ask me to work until then.. Lol