T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Should be tomorrow. Normally when I get the email, they arrive the next day. They have to get checked in and stocked.

That's what we thought for our pre orders when we got shipped email with tracking

They are going to make you store people wait as well!! Jk of course

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
You can call them whenever. You should just call and let them know that you are wanting to pay off you note 5 EIP. Or you could just let it charge to your account for non return. Completely up to you, my friend
Understood, I just thought there may have been a "beneficial strategy" of some sort, bc It just sounded like you were referencing the balance amount??and I would rather handle in a way that didn't make my bill seem outrageous at some point in time (obviously it will pop up nearly $400),but if by speaking to them, they can make it a side payment iptuon, not reflecting on the bill as a jump in balance, then can you explain a little further, the best or most efficient/effective way to handle this?? If indeed there is a "better way"??

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Understood, I just thought there may have been a "beneficial strategy" of some sort, bc It just sounded like you were referencing the balance amount??and I would rather handle in a way that didn't make my bill seem outrageous at some point in time (obviously it will pop up nearly $400),but if by speaking to them, they can make it a side payment iptuon, not reflecting on the bill as a jump in balance, then can you explain a little further, the best or most efficient/effective way to handle this?? If indeed there is a "better way"??
Since you initiated the JUMP, I don't think they are going to allow you to pay partial and then the rest later on. The best way to go about it, is to see if they can keep both phones on your account and allow you to pay monthly on both. Just see if they can convert your JUMP! upgrade to a normal upgrade. Then you can go online whenever and make a partial payment to the phone, or pay it all off whenever!

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

Let see who will got N7 tomorrow ...

I so hope you are correct!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Since you initiated the JUMP, I don't think they are going to allow you to pay partial and then the rest later on. The best way to go about it, is to see if they can keep both phones on your account and allow you to pay monthly on both. Just see if they can convert your JUMP! upgrade to a normal upgrade. Then you can go online whenever and make a partial payment to the phone, or pay it all off whenever!
It's a tough situation. But can be handled in your favor.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Further flight than FL. I dunno how these are sent out if it matters where you live or not or they're just in batches of pallets.

I used to order alot of phone with T Mobile in the past. The UPS flight start depart at Lousiville Airport around 3AM ( 12AM in CA ) and arrived at OAKLAND AIRPORT ( UPS hub in North California ) at 4AM California timezone , and truck will handle to my city for out for delivery after the flight arrived.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes! A lot of my customers break there phone and still owe money on it. They decided they didn't want the insurance and are stuck with a broken phone and a balance on it. I always get them to add an additional phone, and just pay for both of them monthly

I believe you! I've just never tried, because for some reason I thought you couldn't do that. We do have the highest credit line, so it's good to know for emergencies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I used to order alot of phone with T Mobile in the past. The UPS flight start depart at Lousiville Airport around 3AM ( 12AM in CA ) and arrived at OAKLAND AIRPORT ( UPS hub in North California ) at 4AM California timezone , and truck will handle to my city for out for delivery after the flight arrived.

If last nights flights are the same nightly at 3am mine will likely fly into Clearwater FL then. 120 miles away.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If last nights flights are the same nightly at 3am mine will likely fly into Clearwater FL then. 120 miles away.

Well how does overnight ship generally get delivered to you for purchases you have made in the past? Shouldn't be any different. Have you had situations where overnight shipping got you day later?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

I work in the insurance field and I've heard that insurance companies will not allow their logistics clients to hold onto merchandise. They will only cover the shipping process. I am not positive about that, it's just what I've heard.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes! It's on your property somewhere, for sure. Start looking! 👌
9eafb473b1945df6af1ad44b9195e9a4.jpg

Futurre...futurrree.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well how does overnight ship generally get delivered to you for purchases you have made in the past? Shouldn't be any different. Have you had situations where overnight shipping got you day later?

Not sure because I've never followed the flight paths this closely before lol. I have never really had problems here getting late shipments.