T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

Posted via the Android Central App

They have the phones.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well not entirely true. Tmobile bulk shipped out the phones via USPS to UPS and UPS will hold until the requested day.

What would happen if a bulk shipment got stolen, caught fire or something? that would be a huge blow. I find it hard to believe they ship them out on a couple trucks. Pretty risky to have the entire shipment on the same plane on truck.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
What would happen if a bulk shipment got stolen, caught fire or something? that would be a huge blow. I find it hard to believe they ship them out on a couple trucks. Pretty risky to have the entire shipment on the same plane on truck.

Blues you crack me up

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

Posted via the Android Central App
Does it really matter who has them at this current time? Not gonna change anything...

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
We just need one person who works in or around the pallets of N7's, to tell us the story. The inside scoop.

Where are you Uber phone nerd who is in the know. Tell us your story....you will remain anonymous.

anonymous.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
We just need one person who works in or around the pallets of N7's, to tell us the story. The inside scoop.

Where are you Uber phone nerd who is in the know. Tell us your story....you will remain anonymous.

View attachment 235461

T-Mobile and Netflix presents to you with collaboration from Samsung and UPS

Exclusive Inside story of the Note 7 pre order saga - in HDR

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, why do people keep taking the reps' word on this? They know next to nothing when it comes to this stuff.

I have no clue. People just need to step back and look at the big picture. Why on earth would the corporate office share information about major company transactions with a customer service rep? CSR's are there to answer questions about your account, and that's all they're trained to do. Basic company ethics actually prohibits employees from sharing any more information with another employee than is needed to complete their specific job duties.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Since you initiated the JUMP, I don't think they are going to allow you to pay partial and then the rest later on. The best way to go about it, is to see if they can keep both phones on your account and allow you to pay monthly on both. Just see if they can convert your JUMP! upgrade to a normal upgrade. Then you can go online whenever and make a partial payment to the phone, or pay it all off whenever!

Ahhh, I see what you were meaning then... As if I were to do payments on both as EIP and/or scheduled payments (or even as I wish)... I thought doing a wrong way would reflect negatively on my account/credit with them, and that maybe you were advising me of an alternative route, best suited for such actions... Honestly I just planned to lump sum pay it off, once they charged me for the remainder of the Note 5... I thought my return time had to expire before getting that option to pay the remaining balance

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, why do people keep taking the reps' word on this? They know next to nothing when it comes to this stuff.

Well he seemed to know exactly why my order said USPS, but the tracking number was for UPS and why there was not movement on the tracking number but the status of the phone was shipped. I feel like the explanation made pretty good sense. Bottom line I have no phone and no updated tracking info, so I'm not expecting the phone before the 18th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante