T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Well he seemed to know exactly why my order said USPS, but the tracking number was for UPS and why there was not movement on the tracking number but the status of the phone was shipped. I feel like the explanation made pretty good sense. Bottom line I have no phone and no updated tracking info, so I'm not expecting the phone before the 18th.

We're not singling you out, bud. You're just spreading information. But the reason he told you that is exactly what you said, because it could make sense. In all actuality, nobody we're able to get in contact with will have any idea.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I work in the insurance field and I've heard that insurance companies will not allow their logistics clients to hold onto merchandise. They will only cover the shipping process. I am not positive about that, it's just what I've heard.

Certainly limits liability (in case of theft, loss, fire, etc...)

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with someone Very high up @ tmobile... Phones just shipped today... Blue coral IS backordered for some not all. There have only been 2 batches of charges the one over the weekend and people were charged today... Choose not believe if you want but I'm too busy to be on a forum thread lying.. I guarantee this is accurate info. Some will start getting phones tomorrow mine will come on Thursday GUARANTEED. And the last batch of NONBACKORDERED phones will get there Friday. I know sucks for some getting phone on Friday AFTER stores open..

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with someone Very high up @ tmobile... Phones just shipped today... Blue coral IS backordered for some not all. There have only been 2 batches of charges the one over the weekend and people were charged today... Choose not believe if you want but I'm too busy to be on a forum thread lying.. I guarantee this is accurate info. Some will start getting phones tomorrow mine will come on Thursday GUARANTEED. And the last batch of NONBACKORDERED phones will get there Friday. I know sucks for some getting phone on Friday AFTER stores open..

Tell John I said what up!

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the info! I feel like a little kid who's a couple days away from Christmas.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site

I believe this to be true.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

What's the determination on who receives their phones on which day? Random chance? Order number?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1