T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
What's the determination on who receives their phones on which day? Random chance? Order number?
f0e1821225d85c26528808f0f413c1e4.jpg

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Speaking of cases. I have a Tech 21 case and a Spigen Tough Armor for the S7E that I don't use. If there's any way to easily donate them I'd be more than happy to give them away to anyone who could use them.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
From what I'm told there is no specific order not even date u pre-ordered(that sounded crazy btw) but the color makes huge difference all this person said was is if you ordered blue coral after Aug 9 it's a high chance youre getting yours Friday or........ Worse.. Back ordered and if you haven't been charged cancel Christmas on getting yours by Friday

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'll be mad too if they really are shipping tonight and I have to wait until Fri. I ordered on 8/4 too! I just think it's lucky or depending on the region you live in to be honest.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I was spoiled earlier this year with the S7E. I got that over a week early. Now this time not so lucky. I guess I won't be one of the lucky bunches to get their phone early this time around. But I'll keep checking through out the night for any movement.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
From what I'm told there is no specific order not even date u pre-ordered(that sounded crazy btw) but the color makes huge difference all this person said was is if you ordered blue coral after Aug 9 it's a high chance youre getting yours Friday or........ Worse.. Back ordered and if you haven't been charged cancel Christmas on getting yours by Friday

I ordered black on 8/4 at noon. Do you think I have a better chance getting it sooner than fri?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Well, if it works out, you would think processed orders over the weekend would ship first. I guess we will see what happens. Hopefully they were correct.

Dberndt210

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with UPS and a lot of good they are. She said that they don't have my phone in their possession. And as soon as they get it they will ship it out. Now, here is my thinking or belief UPS has the phones at the hub regardless what they tell people. They are waiting for the word from T-Mobile to ship them out. I don't believe for one moment when they say that they don't have them....I say bull. The phones are all ready labels in all, they just need to scan and ship.

UPS doesn't get product ready for shipment. It is scheduled by the truckload and T-mobile will arrange when UPS is to pick them up. Until they arrange pickup, they don't have the phones.

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I got a shipping notification on 8/13/2016--but it was a tease--just that a label has been generated

I got another email from tmobile that I was charged

but 3 days later--no updated to the ups tracking number. Sigh. I'm not super concerned about when I get it, I just hope it isn't screwed up already!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

There was one that left for Detroit at 6:09 that's the closest to me, about a hours drive. So if my phone was on that flight then all they have to do is drive 1 hr south then there in my city. But I don't think that's going to happen tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007