T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Isn't it possible that tmobile sent the orders out via USPS to UPS hubs and UPS will ship them out from there? Would that not explain why a lot of us got charged 2x days ago? USPS priority shipping is 2-3 days and the UPS is over night.

I doubt that's how it works.. But anything is possible so who knows. Also from where is T-Mobile sending using USPS? It's just sitting at a fulfillment center and ups picks up from there. If T-Mobile has to use USPS to ship to ups and then to us? That's dumb they could have directly used USPS to ship to us. My guess is no.

Springfield98

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
When I ask able blue in store
No current limitations on color… every color will be available in store but watch out… They’re selling like hotcakes!!! *AndrewG

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
8/4 and black there is an EXCELLENT chance of you getting yours tomorrow... Assuming u have had your card charged already

Posted via the Android Central App

My card said pending withdraw on Friday afternoon and money taken out of the account and on Sunday it changed to pending card transaction when most others cards charged. My card is a credit/debit card and ran it as credit.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
My card said pending withdraw on Friday afternoon and money taken out of the account and on Sunday it changed to pending card transaction when most others cards charged. My card is a credit/debit card and ran it as credit.

Mine changed from 8/12 to 8/15 hopefully that means something positive

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .
I'm showing the same thing for days now. My phone will be here on the 15th

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

Still says pick up on my side..

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Oh gees ruin it for everyone 😑

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781