T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
They sent the first batch to be delivered to UPS tomorrow, or to be delivered to us customers tomorrow?

Allowed ups to pick them up today during the day today which is why mine wont be to my house by tomorrow BUT some will deliver tomorrow. Mine was expedited to the soonest available delivery at the time which was Thursday

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still same on my end waiting for pickup. I think there is a chance we get them on Thur if the phones are shipped on the 18th in the early morning hours, otherwise friday probably.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Allowed ups to pick them up today during the day today which is why mine wont be to my house by tomorrow BUT some will deliver tomorrow. Mine was expedited to the soonest available delivery at the time which was Thursday

How was it expedited?

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .

Since these phones will be a pre sorted load, any origin scan would likely occur within an hour of departure as plane is being loaded, There may also not be an origin scan due to this type load, but show an arrival scan at destination airport. Either way, if no one sees any movement on their tracking number by sunrise, TMO didn't ship them today.

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Now is 11PM local time at KY ( where T-Mobile warehouse is ) and if your UPS still say READY FOR UPS , it mean you wont get phone by tomorrow.

I used to order alot of stuff from T-Mobile , if UPS show ORIGIN SCAN before midnight , that's mean UPS has pick up and transfer package to the airport for delivery . If UPS don't show ORIGIN SCAN , it mean the phone still in warehouse and no-one has been picked up yet.

Anyone have ORIGIN SCAN yet ? If not , we will received out N7 on Friday as release day .
Mine says in transit to UPS

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
My card said pending withdraw on Friday afternoon and money taken out of the account and on Sunday it changed to pending card transaction when most others cards charged. My card is a credit/debit card and ran it as credit.

Hmmm interesting I do know for a fact there was only 2 batches of charges the one Friday and the one today so your card was definitely charged Friday which is a good sign. Your issue might be bank related

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

How did you get yours to be expedited to the soonest available delivery time?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm interesting I do know for a fact there was only 2 batches of charges the one Friday and the one today so your card was definitely charged Friday which is a good sign. Your issue might be bank related

He has already got a tracking which means his charge went thru fine. Isn't that how it works?

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
For all those saying that what I'm posting is not correct info I'm the ONLY customer in US who pre-ordered TODAY and will get my phone on Thursday. I will post screen shots of my cancelled order (placed on 8/9) and the expedited one placed today. If I had wrong info no way I could order today and have by Thursday. Trust me I can honestly say for once I have actual INSIDE info. Had to share cause I was doing same as u guys since friday

med322

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

If that was true there would have been scans and updated tracking on some peoples packages. UPS wouldn't pick them up without scanning.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
For all those saying that what I'm posting is not correct info I'm the ONLY customer in US who pre-ordered TODAY and will get my phone on Thursday. I will post screen shots of my cancelled order (placed on 8/9) and the expedited one placed today. If I had wrong info no way I could order today and have by Thursday. Trust me I can honestly say for once I have actual INSIDE info. Had to share cause I was doing same as u guys since friday

Haha it's cool man ... People have been burnt before here. I was screaming here on the weekend saying for sure we get Monday. At this point we have gone thru so much.. day or two isn't going to make that much difference. Either way we will get by Friday. Thanks for the inside info

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Haha it's cool man ... People have been burnt before here. I was screaming here on the weekend saying for sure we get Monday. At this point we have gone thru so much.. day or two isn't going to make that much difference. Either way we will get by Friday. Thanks for the inside info

Not me since I gotta wait for my aunt to send it to me since lovely T-Mobile had it set to send to my her house even tho I chose ship to a different address 😞

savan0111

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with someone Very high up @ tmobile... Phones just shipped today... Blue coral IS backordered for some not all. There have only been 2 batches of charges the one over the weekend and people were charged today... Choose not believe if you want but I'm too busy to be on a forum thread lying.. I guarantee this is accurate info. Some will start getting phones tomorrow mine will come on Thursday GUARANTEED. And the last batch of NONBACKORDERED phones will get there Friday. I know sucks for some getting phone on Friday AFTER stores open..

Just got charged today, well it still said pending. Order blue coral on the 7th. so i doubt i will get it Thursday. most likely Friday?

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I will. I get it people are trolls. But honestly I don't want the person who HELPED me get in any type of trouble so in other words don't be a-holes and screens hot or complain that someone who ordered after you is getting theirs b4 u

I can see why your name is loud opinion with the CAPS lol 😋

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not me since I gotta wait for my aunt to send it to me since lovely T-Mobile had it set to send to my her house even tho I chose ship to a different address

Grr that sucks ... T-Mobile has got to fix their systems.. Hopefully you get yours soon enough.

Wano Fox

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I just tried to Preorder with Tmobile over the phone. I am JOD customer. First said I would have to pay the initial 69 down plus 400$! Said the 0 down for Note 7 was only temporary.... Needless to say I called back for new rep, and she got me for zero down BUT have to go in store tomorrow to order. I surely thought I could do it over the phone. Also ,Can JOD clients go to Best Buy and Place their order? Thanks.