T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
For all those saying that what I'm posting is not correct info I'm the ONLY customer in US who pre-ordered TODAY and will get my phone on Thursday. I will post screen shots of my cancelled order (placed on 8/9) and the expedited one placed today. If I had wrong info no way I could order today and have by Thursday. Trust me I can honestly say for once I have actual INSIDE info. Had to share cause I was doing same as u guys since friday

Posted via the Android Central App
Black and silver are not on back order, you can order online today and have it on/before release date...

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My charge of my card has still said in processing ever since Friday. It's never officially gone through. But I've had a tracking number since Saturday

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My charge of my card has still said in processing ever since Friday. It's never officially gone through. But I've had a tracking number since Saturday

MemphisGeek

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I think this was totally my fault and I apologize to the community!!!

Getting double charged by TMO and getting no phone had me a bit worked up to put it mildly.
Again, I'm sorry.

And... we're back. Welcome back. Please please please be clear on this point. If you make me press a button, I'm going to press it really hard. And I might have VDub2174 press one too. Respect the PUPPAH. #FearTheV.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No reason to lie. I don't really care if you guys get your phone lmao just had to jump through hoops to get mine. Not an a-hole tho I want people to know what's going on

Hopefully the info they provided you pans out. Could be a fun morning tomorrow if it does.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I say this time tomorrow we will see more action and see destinations and departure locations scan. They did mention 8/18-8/19 all along... I guess everyone was reading in between the lines lol

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully the info they provided you pans out. Could be a fun morning tomorrow if it does.

Yea I 100% think this is correct for 1 reason only...money...without going too much into detail. This would be costly for them if the person I spoke with gave me incorrect info