T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No they just take losing corporate account very serious. How else do you think I was able to get in touch with someone from John Legeres office today and have them ship my phone immediately.

Posted via the Android Central App
Gotcha. I edited but you caught it before I could. I read it wrong.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried to cancel my order but T-mobile rep said it was to late cancel. The device had already been sent to the shipping facility and it will be shipping out soon.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I tried to cancel my order but T-mobile rep said it was to late cancel. The device had already been sent to the shipping facility and it will be shipping out soon.

That would be correct I only got mine cancelled through special circumstances

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Probably too late to cancel now for most anyways and it would be so stupid to. So what you get your phone Friday instead of Thur. No reason to cancel unless you ordered blue. If you ordered black it would be dumb to cancel and go in person and they are out.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Lol they gonna bug your phone

Lol I'm really worried that someone from tmobile might see this and there would be some type of repercussions but... Oh well I was just like you guys yesterday... Clueless because tmobile didn't give us any solid info so I feel everyone should know what's going on

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol I'm really worried that someone from tmobile might see this and there would be some type of repercussions but... Oh well I was just like you guys yesterday... Clueless because tmobile didn't give us any solid info so I feel everyone should know what's going on

Probably too busy handling questions on Twitter and Facebook to be surfing here lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante