T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Probably too late to cancel now for most anyways and it would be so stupid to. So what you get your phone Friday instead of Thur. No reason to cancel unless you ordered blue. If you ordered black it would be dumb to cancel and go in person and they are out.

I did order blue. I keep hearing they are on backorder and I don't want to be stuck without a phone. I have a friend that works a big box store and he is going to hold a black one for me.

I sold my Axon 7 to get the Note. I am using a LG Leon until it comes in.

Posted via the Android Central App

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
The amount I was charged was pending since Friday and now the amount posted on my credit card so maybe we will see some movement today or Thursday

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I did order blue. I keep hearing they are on backorder and I don't want to be stuck without a phone. I have a friend that works a big box store and he is going to hold a black one for me.

I sold my Axon 7 to get the Note. I am using a LG Leon until it comes in.

Stuff like this is what pissed me off to the point where I got in contact with John Legere's office. No one told u your phone was back ordered when u pre ordered it so u sold your phone thinking a new one would be here on 19th now it's back ordered smh

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
The amount I was charged was pending since Friday and now the amount posted on my credit card so maybe we will see some movement today or Thursday

Charged... then you will get it tomorrow Thur or Friday guaranteed. If it's black or silver then 99.9% sure you'll get it by Thursday

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Stuff like this is what pissed me off to the point where I got in contact with John Legere's office. No one told u your phone was back ordered when u pre ordered it so u sold your phone thinking a new one would be here on 19th now it's back ordered smh

Just one of several missteps in this process. I have a feeling this process will be much different for the S8.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Charged... then you will get it tomorrow Thur or Friday guaranteed. If it's black or silver then 99.9% sure you'll get it by Thursday

I have black and ordered on the 4th. Do you think I'll get it on Thur then? Like I said the status of my card on sunday changed from pending card transaction to pending withdraw on my credit/debit card and the date went away which makes me think they were ready to ship them on monday but Samsung told them no.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

Exactly. I asked if blue was on backorder. The rep assured me that I would have the phone Friday but it's not looking good. As far as I can tell, my card still has not been charged.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam