T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I have black and ordered on the 4th. Do you think I'll get it on Thur then? Like I said the status of my card on sunday changed from pending card transaction to pending withdraw on my credit/debit card and the date went away which makes me think they were ready to ship them on monday but Samsung told them no.

I would say that theory is very plausible. I don't know what happened earlier this week because my card wasn't charged over the weekend sadly. I was one of the unlucky. I do know for a fact some phones were allowed to be picked up for delivery today... Today. Not yesterday not over the weekend. They haven't been sitting in ups. No one has got their phone yet no matter how much they troll. Mine was not able to be put with the orders today I'm on Westcoast and by the time I'd had my way with t mobile it was too late

Posted via the Android Central App

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I have black and ordered on the 4th. Do you think I'll get it on Thur then? Like I said the status of my card on sunday changed from pending card transaction to pending withdraw on my credit/debit card and the date went away which makes me think they were ready to ship them on monday but Samsung told them no.

I ordered black too and ordered within 10 mins as it went live but we will see lol

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Continuing because that was getting long lol....

OK so when I did get through to some extremely high up at t mobile my original order 8/9 was cancelled. My card was charged today. I'm getting a blue one like a rare pokemon or something you can't get these phones anymore lol they are back ordered don't let anyone tell you different

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Continuing again lol

So anyways I got them to put my order in TODAY and get it shipped with the ones going out TOMORROW. trust me when I tell you all this info is legit.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Continuing because that was getting long lol....

OK so when I did get through to some extremely high up at t mobile my original order 8/9 was cancelled. My card was charged today. I'm getting a blue one like a rare pokemon or something you can't get these phones anymore lol they are back ordered don't let anyone tell you different

I ordered my blue one on 8/4 so I don't see a reason for mine not to come by Friday.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
So if your card was charged Friday or today you will get your phone no matter the color. If your card hasn't been charged I believe you are SOL. One exception they might be doing charges tomorrow for the ones on Friday. Wouldn't make sense to me seeing as they are already jam packed as it is but there's a little hope for you who haven't been charged

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Sorry about my last post I mean for everyone who ordered a blue one and card hasn't been charged. If u ordered blue and have been charged don't worry they got you

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So if your card was charged Friday or today you will get your phone no matter the color. If your card hasn't been charged I believe you are SOL. One exception they might be doing charges tomorrow for the ones on Friday. Wouldn't make sense to me seeing as they are already jam packed as it is but there's a little hope for you who haven't been charged

My card was charged Friday. The notification on UPS appeared Saturday and these people show my phone as shipped and already activated on the T-Mobile website.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
My card was charged Friday. The notification on UPS appeared Saturday and these people show my phone as shipped and already activated on the T-Mobile website.

First time I've heard someone showing shipped and activated that means youre probably one of the luck ones getting your phone tomorrow

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I believe you bro. Cause I want to believe you! (Cries) I want my phone! :'((

Man I feel you. I'm not that guy. Look at my other post in this thread I was the asking has anyone been charged lol then sad when I found out people had been and I hadn't. Don't believe the guy saying he got his phone or will be the first to get his phone. Mine will be here Thursday some will get it tomorrow. Some Friday. Others smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel