T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Man I feel you. I'm not that guy. Look at my other post in this thread I was the asking has anyone been charged lol then sad when I found out people had been and I hadn't. Don't believe the guy saying he got his phone or will be the first to get his phone. Mine will be here Thursday some will get it tomorrow. Some Friday. Others smh

Posted via the Android Central App

So firstly I ordered blue, on 8/3.. I was charged over the weekend I think 12 or 13.. I have UPS label and everything.. It was supposed to be delivered on monday, but it obviously wasn't.. Now my phone just says "Order processed, waiting for UPS".. How does it look doc?

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
So firstly I ordered blue, on 8/3.. I was charged over the weekend I think 12 or 13.. I have UPS label and everything.. It was supposed to be delivered on monday, but it obviously wasn't.. Now my phone just says "Order processed, waiting for UPS".. How does it look doc?
Looks bad, Real bad...

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to sleep now. I would hate to get hurt at work tomorrow because I stayed up waiting to see if a package shipped. Good night.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
So if your card was charged Friday or today you will get your phone no matter the color. If your card hasn't been charged I believe you are SOL. One exception they might be doing charges tomorrow for the ones on Friday. Wouldn't make sense to me seeing as they are already jam packed as it is but there's a little hope for you who haven't been charged

Charged or pending?

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

Lol I'm not the doc I just know MI e will be here Thursday because of special circumstances look at my previous posts screen shots and all. I can say since u were charged you're gonna have your phone before or on Friday and I can tell you that is a lot more than a lot others are gonna be able to say

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
So if your card was charged Friday or today you will get your phone no matter the color. If your card hasn't been charged I believe you are SOL. One exception they might be doing charges tomorrow for the ones on Friday. Wouldn't make sense to me seeing as they are already jam packed as it is but there's a little hope for you who haven't been charged

Ok what about those who have JOD and have zero down. There is no charge, so how can those tell if it's going to be shipped. BTW I've talked to a few at tmobile to look into my order because it still says processing on the Web site and they assure me that I will be getting it no later than Friday and yes I ordered the blue coral too on 8/9.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy