T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
What ever you say "bro" to make you feel better... But I did!

Said bro to make you feel better actually why are you trolling these people. Probably got a iPhone lol seriously though I don't think anyone believes you especially if they read my earlier posts. Where were you then? Jk rhetorical question im not responding anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You're a lucky fella. I sense a winning lottery ticket :p
Thanks
79de69357adb834b97923f69e18c6507.jpg

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm also in OC.. so no hopes for tomorrow? ..
I don't think so :( hopefully Thursday is a forsure thing though. I ordered on the 4th in person, coral blue and my account had been charged and recharged. All the signs are there that it's ready, just waiting for ups or tmobile. Who ever has my phone just needs to let me know and I'll be happy

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I called TMOBILE several times today, spoke with several managers! I left strong messages that I would like to be passed as high as they can go.

The message was, WHOMEVER, WAS IN CHARGE OF THE TMOBILE NOTE 7 ROLL OUT, SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT!

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I called TMOBILE several times today, spoke with several managers! I left strong messages that I would like to be passed as high as they can go.

The message was, WHOMEVER, WAS IN CHARGE OF THE TMOBILE NOTE 7 ROLL OUT, SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT!

Cehoward, once again, you da man. Any news from the dark side?

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I don't think so :( hopefully Thursday is a forsure thing though. I ordered on the 4th in person, coral blue and my account had been charged and recharged. All the signs are there that it's ready, just waiting for ups or tmobile. Who ever has my phone just needs to let me know and I'll be happy

Yeah, looks grim. I'm still in my tent waiting. Hopefully thursday then..I ordered over the phone 8/3 but it took 2 orders and 4 different reps to get my phone successfully ordered (incomptence, go figure).. I just want something on my UPS track page to change.. Anything.. just change.. I'm ready!

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well the only change I had today was that my pending charge from Friday went through this morning as an actual charge instead of pending. But I've given up on all hope until Friday lol

Same here lol. I've lost too much sleep being up all night waiting for a change only to be let down.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Remember way back when, when there was no preorder. You just stood in line hours before a store opened to hopefully get a phone. Back when phone stores opened up at 6am on release day ??????

If I don't get my phone before launch, I will move my tent outside the T-mobile store and camp there to be first in line for the blue phone! I will be one of the four! >:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18