T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm beginning to believe my buddy at T-Mobile. Said the other day that their internal forums buzzed with the rumor that T-Mobile requested ups to hold until the official release date. Oh well...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Sim cards come with the phone :)

Since I am keeping my sweet Note 4, and will be swapping Sims back and forth from Note 7 to Note 4 I was told in would have to get a special sim that will fit in both. I was told I would too have buy that Sim from Tmobile....

Anybody know about that?

I would think after all the trouble they should just swap out the Sim to the new type.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Since I am keeping my sweet Note 4, and will be swapping Sims back and forth from Note 7 to Note 4 I was told in would have to get a special sim that will fit in both. I was told I would too have buy that Sim from Tmobile....

Anybody know about that?

I would think after all the trouble they should just swap out the Sim to the new type.
All you need is a simple adapter. I have one and I've used them.many times in the past.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Anybody know about that?

The one I got last night at bestbuy was only $5. I got it in case I bought a temp phone to use before my.n7 shows up since someone wants to buy my.note 5

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The one I got last night at bestbuy was only $5. I got it in case I bought a temp phone to use before my.n7 shows up since someone wants to buy my.note 5

Thanks, I am keeping my Note. In near future, will be making long trips on the motorcycle. Perfect for the Note 4, I will be carrying 3 spare batteries, charge after every night.

rprit001

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I feel like this bears repeating: "Get ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order #[redacted] over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available." The shipping notification that went out Sunday only shows T-Mobile has created the shipping labels. Until UPS physically scans the labels into their system, the phones aren't likely in UPS's possession yet. I don't expect tracking info to update until Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine says in transit but never even showed an origin scan. Between UPS and Tmobile, they don't know their up from down.
Mine still is not showing in transit it just shows exception and requested change since I wanted to come to my local UPS Store. But my down payment went through and posted to my bank today so hopefully that's a positive note for the order progress

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok what about those who have JOD and have zero down. There is no charge, so how can those tell if it's going to be shipped. BTW I've talked to a few at tmobile to look into my order because it still says processing on the Web site and they assure me that I will be getting it no later than Friday and yes I ordered the blue coral too on 8/9.

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm on JOD with zero down and I received an email shortly after midnight on 8/16 showing I was charged $0.00 and order is complete.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Chris when (if you had one) did your down payment and / or taxes post to your bank account/credit card? Mine didn't post until this morning. Wonder if that is any indication of possible shipping today?

I wouldn't know because they put it on my bill for me so it won't show until next month but I have the tacking and everything just like eveyone els

zRalphz

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Nah, I doubt it. My payment posted on the 14th, and I'm still stuck at "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." and
"Label Created On: 08/13/2016
Estimated Delivery:
Monday, 08/15/2016

CRAPPPP!!! :'( :confused: :(

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine still shows my order as being processed and an estimated ship date between 8/23 & 9/6.

I guess I'll take a quick drive to the Tmo store Friday and see if they have any and cancel my order if they do.

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I called ups with a general question I asked them if requested my package to be dropped off at a local UPS Store would add any time to the shipping and they said it would add an additional day so I tried to remove that change so it goes to my house

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton