T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
No one is getting their phone before Friday. Friday is the stated release date from Samsung since the beginning, it is now the 17th and tracking still has not moved from billing information received. UPS has been instructed to sit on these till Thursday night. You will awake Friday morning showing tracking has processed and you will receive on the 19th. Lets deal with that reality already.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Where is T-Mobiles warehouse located? Where do they ship out off to get to Louisville?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ingram Micro Mobility (Formerly BrightPoint until bought out in 2012)
6001 Global Distribution #101, Louisville, KY 40228

A few miles East of Louisville airport. All of TMO's phones circulate to the stores and online orders through this distribution center.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
No one is getting their phone before Friday. Friday is the stated release date from Samsung since the beginning, it is now the 17th and tracking still has not moved from billing information received. UPS has been instructed to sit on these till Thursday night. You will awake Friday morning showing tracking has processed and you will receive on the 19th. Lets deal with that reality already.
I believe you are correct:
uploadfromtaptalk1471438653627.png

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site

*sigh* Must we go over this yet again? T-Mobile ALWAYS says that pre-orders will arrive the day of released and they almost ALWAYS arrive at least a few days early. So, yeah, many of us didn't buy when they claimed they were coming on release date. Not a shocking thing to expect based on historical evidence.

EDIT: Fixed a couple typos

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
What do you all make of this? I'm not expecting any other packages, but just got this notification from usps.

fbab1e13609b8166d2c64327bd150a09.jpg

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Agreed.

It is now obvious this time T-Mo will actually wait and have the phones delivered ON release day.

Now I wonder if this was a T-mo decision or a Samsung decision.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Agreed.

It is now obvious this time T-Mo will actually wait and have the phones delivered ON release day.

Now I wonder if this was a T-mo decision or a Samsung decision.

Considering Verizon is doing the same thing, I'd assume it's Samsung. Not sure why, unless they're worried this phone might get bad reviews if people get it early, but by more reviews so far, it's a stellar successor. So, I don't know why they'd do that.

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
To be honest, I sort of want to see T-Mobile buckle under pressure of angry Note 7 people ???????????? In all seriousness, what are your forcasts? No updates on my UPS #, so I say Friday for me.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Samsung.com doing the same to us. Must be a Samsung thing. The only thing is that they haven't hit our credit cards yet.

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Considering Verizon is doing the same thing, I'd assume it's Samsung. Not sure why, unless they're worried this phone might get bad reviews if people get it early, but by more reviews so far, it's a stellar successor. So, I don't know why they'd do that.

I'm guessing is has to be Sammy, bc of the pre-order bonus. Theoretically, if customers on all four carriers get the phones on the same day (Friday), everyone will have a fair shot of calming the free goodies.

Aka that Samsung site is going to be horrible friday lol.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
If they ship on Friday instead of getting it to us by Friday that's going to cause major issues. Why waste time preordering a phone to get by street date while others go in the store buying it Friday filling up the slots of getting the free gift?

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order last night for Black Onyx. Scheduled for 8/18-8/19 ship date via USPS Priority. Good thing is USPS delivers on weekends :)