T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, of all the reps and managers, ALL of them agreed with me and all of them tried to give me that 20 dollar credit! However, since I have a big $64 credit already on my account all from Tmobile for pointing out their mistakes in working with my account, the SYSTEM PREVENTED them from giving me any more credits!

That was a moral victory..:D
They're paid to agree with you...but you're killing their stats by constantly calling

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy. CSR saying launch is the 19th and phone should arrive soon After?

I hope they bulked up staffing on Friday because if they hold onto money for 5 days and then miss delivering on launch day, they are going to have a customer service nightmare.
And, I am ok with their info as the text message received about the order confirms what their socialmedia reps tell us...but, they need to fix their website...

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I asked UPS if I could pay for Saturday delivery myself and they told me it was up to T-Mobile. Wtf.

Yes, the Saturday Delivery has to be paid for at the time of the shipping label being made. You can't add it on after the fact and has to be done by the shipper. Just the way their system works.

Nawkole

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Agreed.

It is now obvious this time T-Mo will actually wait and have the phones delivered ON release day.

Now I wonder if this was a T-mo decision or a Samsung decision.

A TMO Representative told me that Samsung is holding the shipment. They have an agreement not to ship before the release date. Some of us will receive it on the 18th and others the 19th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Since I am keeping my sweet Note 4, and will be swapping Sims back and forth from Note 7 to Note 4 I was told in would have to get a special sim that will fit in both. I was told I would too have buy that Sim from Tmobile....

Anybody know about that?

I would think after all the trouble they should just swap out the Sim to the new type.
The sim cards are different sizes, they do use a trio sim now that had all 3 sizes and you pop out the one you need, if you keep the card though you can pop out the next size up kinda like an adapter..

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
A TMO Representative told me that Samsung is holding the shipment. They have an agreement not to ship before the release date. Some of us will receive it on the 18th and others the 19th.

But wouldn't getting it on the 18th technically be before release date?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Here is a screenshot of my phone being charged. Does this mean I will get it tomorrow? This is the 3rd time I was charged and hopefully the 3rd time is a charm!!

Attachments

• 64366.jpg
    64366.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 54

Nawkole

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
But wouldn't getting it on the 18th technically be before release date?

Exactly! I'll be pissed if I get it after the release date. I honestly don't believe that they should have charged us a week prior to shipping. Just doesn't make sense.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Exactly! I'll be pissed if I get it after the release date. I honestly don't believe that they should have charged us a week prior to shipping. Just doesn't make sense.

Same. If they were going to hold the phones like that they should have started charging people today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox