T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
This is true, but does that make the fact they broke their own contract right or fair?
Well, I still don't REALLY believe that they broke their contract, so much as perform outside of their norm, and lacked transparency (as well as providing accurate and reliable feedback on all fronts)... Causing MASSIVE concern and worry from some of their most loyal customers... I think things went sour, but I still don't believe that they were in any breach of contract...

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't care when I get it, I signed a contract that stated that my card would not be charged until the phone shipped. My card was charged on Friday the 12th and I was also promised overnight shipping. I still don't have my phone. They broke the promises they made in their own contract which they drafted, period. That is no way for a business to be run.
My phone shows as being already active since 8/14/16. That's the part that's pissing me off.

Pzyklone

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still in KS, 😣 so no hope for me today. There are flights coming to socal later on today sometime before 6 so maybe tomorrow? Maybe I'll just get my hopes up again?
I think we're all getting our hopes up. At this point we should know that nothing is shipping early. They will start to ship tomorrow.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't care when I get it, I signed a contract that stated that my card would not be charged until the phone shipped. My card was charged on Friday the 12th and I was also promised overnight shipping. I still don't have my phone. They broke the promises they made in their own contract which they drafted, period. That is no way for a business to be run.
Their definition of shipping starts with label creation

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06
When did you order? I ordered blue on 8/4 and my shipping dates had been 8/18 to 8/19 then 9/6-9/20 then 8/23 to 9/6 then last Friday changed back to 8/18-8/19. I got my UPS info and so called "shipping" notification from T-Mobile.

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Release date is 8/19. Stores will have limited stock and possibly not have blue at all for a while..

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still in KS, 😣 so no hope for me today. There are flights coming to socal later on today sometime before 6 so maybe tomorrow? Maybe I'll just get my hopes up again?
The phone isn't in KS. Those third party tracking websites are aggregating the data incorrectly for some reason.

And if it was actually in KS, then T-Mobile would have moved it because it UPS moved it, there would be some type of scan.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Well, I still don't REALLY believe that they broke their contract, so much as perform outside of their norm, and lacked transparency (as well as providing accurate and reliable feedback on all fronts)... Causing MASSIVE concern and worry from some of their most loyal customers... I think things went sour, but I still don't believe that they were in any breach of contract...

Promise.PNG

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I disagree. I still didn't get my device next day even though it shipped Sunday. So how is it any different? Bottom line is nobody got their devices days early.

Easy. Terms say "you can't charge till shipped". They shipped. They didn't "deliver" to you. That is the catch. We were strictly talking about Visa policy in the fact that the company can only charge once SHIPPED (again not delivered).

You're welcome to disagree with your opinion but when talking policy it is all about what is stated. Like a contract.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Easy. Terms say "you can't charge till shipped". They shipped. They didn't "deliver" to you. That is the catch. We were strictly talking about Visa policy in the fact that the company can only charge once SHIPPED (again not delivered).

You're welcome to disagree with your opinion but when talking policy it is all about what is stated. Like a contract.

Like stated above. Creating a shipping label could technically mean shipped. Where in the policy does it say it needs to be picked up by UPS or whatever shipping service they are using?

I'm just going to bow out of this, because it's just funny that anyone is thinking of actually taking things this far as to complain about a Visa policy. You are still going to get your phone.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

So if I print a shipping label (as T-Mobile supposedly did) and attach that shipping label to a UPS package, then I give that package to UPS to ship, they are randomly going to sit on that package at their own discretion? Sorry, I don't buy that. The issue is with T-Mobile here. They may have printed the labels and justified charging my card because they printed them but they had no intention of handing over the package to UPS until later today or tomorrow or whenever they happen to decide to. The fact is if UPS had the package with the label and it was paid for (overnight shipping at that) they would have moved the package. They don't randomly choose packages to sit on and wait to deliver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance