T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Like stated above. Creating a shipping label could technically mean shipped. Where in the policy does it say it needs to be picked up by UPS or whatever shipping service they are using?

I'm just going to bow out of this, because it's just funny that anyone is thinking of actually taking things this far as to complain about a Visa policy. You are still going to get your phone.

Why bother to have contracts at all then? Why bother to state that they would charge the card when it shipped? Why not just state that they will charge the card whenever they feel like it?

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Why bother to have contracts at all then? Why bother to state that they would charge the card when it shipped? Why not just state that they will charge the card whenever they feel like it?

That isn't what I said they should do. Did you even read my post? I asked where in the terms it describes what "shipped" actually means.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Like stated above. Creating a shipping label could technically mean shipped. Where in the policy does it say it needs to be picked up by UPS or whatever shipping service they are using?

I'm just going to bow out of this, because it's just funny that anyone is thinking of actually taking things this far as to complain about a Visa policy. You are still going to get your phone.

Uh, no, it doesn't technically mean it is shipped. it means a label was printed. You know very well that anyone who reads "Your package has been shipped" will think their package is going through the system to get to them, not sitting somewhere with a label for five days.

Nawkole

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06

I was wondering if whether the same thing. How could kit be back ordered for pre orders a D available in the store for launch date?

Posted via the Android Central App

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Uh, no, it doesn't technically mean it is shipped. it means a label was printed. You know very well that anyone who reads "Your package has been shipped" will think their package is going through the system to get to them, not sitting somewhere with a label for five days.

And you know very well that large companies like this use terms that they can be general with in contracts so they have outs when someone calls them on it.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
And you know very well that large companies like this use terms that they can be general with in contracts so they have outs when someone calls them on it.

This is a topic that shouldn't even go into discussion here, as it's way out of the scope of anything on this forum. But contract law doesn't work like that. Using general terms also leaves room for interpretation in favor of the other party. Contracts are very specific and will have clauses to exclude certain things.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
And that's wrong that they do it, which is what we're complaining about.

Well I see the complaining being the fact that they marked it as shipped, but it is still sitting with TMO. Nobody has once said they they were wondering what exactly the term "shipped" meant. And no one has yet to quote the policy in here showing that if it elaborates on what "shipped" actually means.

But I get where you are coming from. Fact is, get used to it. Every large company does crap like this.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Correct, that would part of shipping. But marking it as 'shipped' means they have released the phone to UPS. My phone has been marked 'shipped' since 8/14. It's not shipped because UPS doesn't have it.
Or maybe to them it means they have set it aside in their "completed and ready to be shipped OUT" area/bin/containers etc... Their playing the fringe line of what they can get away with legally/semantically I think... Hahaha it blows, trust me I know, but I don't think they have breached anything, pushed the boundaries probably tho...

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

If we are going that route it will get to the point that labels are being printed, items are not being shipped and rather sat on for days (weeks?), and companies are making a LOT of money by charging credit cards preemptively. At some point you have to decide where the line is drawn....is it one day delay in handing the package over? Two? A week? A month?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Complain about a Visa policy? I thought we were simply having a discussion? Sorry you seem to be taking things the wrong way.

Either way things are meant to be followed a certain way. I am not in the boat of angry about not getting anything early. I am just hoping to get it on the 19th since I would like to do certain things by then. Everyone has their own situation they are in so mine was .. by the 19th. I just was hoping to see some movement by today or hopefully tomorrow. You see movement on yours it is on hold. Mine according to UPS says they're still waiting for T-Mobile. We shall see :).

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering if whether the same thing. How could kit be back ordered for pre orders a D available in the store for launch date?

Posted via the Android Central App
All stores have a portion set aside for in store purchase, back order or not..chances of having blue in store though is slim. Think of the last iPhone launch..back ordered for literally weeks but stores did get a handful shipped to them, but not of the rose gold

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is a topic that shouldn't even go into discussion here, as it's way out of the scope of anything on this forum. But contract law doesn't work like that. Using general terms also leaves room for interpretation in favor of the other party. Contracts are very specific and will have clauses to exclude certain things.

Is this one specific? Quote where it states what shipped actually means.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Complain about a Visa policy? I thought we were simply having a discussion? Sorry you seem to be taking things the wrong way.

Either way things are meant to be followed a certain way. I am not in the boat of angry about not getting anything early. I am just hoping to get it on the 19th since I would like to do certain things by then. Everyone has their own situation they are in so mine was .. by the 19th. I just was hoping to get it by the 19th to see some movement by today or hopefully tomorrow. You see movement on yours it is on hold. Mine according to UPS says they're still waiting for T-Mobile. We shall see :).

I'm still worried I won't get mine tomorrow like my shipping info has said for the last 4 days. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae