T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
If we are going that route it will get to the point that labels are being printed, items are not being shipped and rather sat on for days (weeks?), and companies are making a LOT of money by charging credit cards preemptively. At some point you have to decide where the line is drawn....is it one day delay in handing the package over? Two? A week? A month?
You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well my charge isn't pending anymore. It's a real charge now. So hopefully that means maybe tonight there will be movement. One can hope. If not then tomorrow. As long as it's in my hands Friday.

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday. Guy said I should walk into the store Friday morning and I should have one waiting for me.

Why don't you guys just go talk to the guys in the store? With online orders, you're just a number. When you go into a store, the employees are willing to work with you.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday. Guy said I should walk into the store Friday morning and I should have one waiting for me.

Why don't you guys just go talk to the guys in the store? With online orders, you're just a number. When you go into a store, the employees are willing to work with you.
I did my pre-order at the store on 8/4 and they didn't tell me I could have one held at the store.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I bet when it comes to turning in the trade-in device, their definition of "shipped" will be different.
Postmark date (has no bearing on their received-by date) just as ur label was created doesn't reflect ur 24hr arr8val necessarily... They did promise 18th-19th or possibly sooner in some instances, for those that pre-ordered early enough tho...

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
If it doesn't show tomorrow are you able to wait for it Friday? I go on vacation in a couple weeks couldn't imagine leaving and the phone hadn't shown up yet

If I don't get it tomorrow I'll probably have to wait Friday till around 3 the latest wouldn't want my phone to sit out there for days. :0

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I will go into the store if there's a delay past the 19th release date

I wouldn't bother. Most stores are only getting like four of them and you won't be able to get one since they already charged you for the shipped one. There's nothing they'll be able to do.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
We understand the logistics. What we don't understand is charging people to print the labels and then purposefully tell them not to send them out to be delivered for five days.
Becaise ur not supposed to receive the device until 19th (18th for lucky few, MAYBE)

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
How about the fact that other carriers and retailers aren't charging cards yet? They have the phones as well. They are prepping for delivery but they didn't start charging cards 5 days ago. They aren't sending out tracking numbers, sending emails that the order is on the way, marking their customers accounts that the phone is shipped.
I think TMO is just used to theor old processes and in this case wasn't prepared to have to wait, while the others are experienced at this process and timing of events