T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Said bro to make you feel better actually why are you trolling these people. Probably got a iPhone lol seriously though I don't think anyone believes you especially if they read my earlier posts. Where were you then? Jk rhetorical question im not responding anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App

He showed pics of the phone, the shipping box and the Note 7 box with T-Mobile embossed on the side... pretty sure it was legit and he was lucky to have his order slip through the cracks and get it early. If it was me, I would have been busy playing with my phone as well and not on this forum. Another member posted they were in the T-Mobile store and a rep told them that a lady had come in with hers who had also gotten it early by mistake and the rep was positive it was a Note 7. There were a very few who were lucky and got them already.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Any info on the follow brands for cases guys: Ringke, Supcase, Poetic? Haven't bought from them before and would like to know if they are any good! I could probably order a few more cases and have them all arrive before my note 7..

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment

I do realize that this is for a pre-order. I also realize that when I agreed to hand over my credit card information to T-Mobile I agreed that my card would not be charged until the unit shipped. It did not ship on Friday (the day my card was charged), Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and (so far) has not shipped today.

All I am saying is that it would have been nice if T-mobile had abided by the terms of their own contract. You can argue up and down that the label has been printed and it's sitting waiting to be shipped and blah, blah, blah. The fact is that the contract says that I would be charged when the phone shipped, not when the label was printed.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
For the people who were in here last night mine hasn't been picked up yet... just emailed my guy... but when mine ships I'll let you know.. From what I'm hearing No Wednesday deliveries so guess that means I'll be one of the first tomorrow :)

Thanks for the update!!!!

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I do realize that this is for a pre-order. I also realize that when I agreed to hand over my credit card information to T-Mobile I agreed that my card would not be charged until the unit shipped. It did not ship on Friday (the day my card was charged), Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and (so far) has not shipped today.

All I am saying is that it would have been nice if T-mobile had abided by the terms of their own contract. You can argue up and down that the label has been printed and it's sitting waiting to be shipped and blah, blah, blah. The fact is that the contract says that I would be charged when the phone shipped, not when the label was printed.

Agreed!!!

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
But on the same note, that label won't be created until device is paid for (usually when shipping costs are paid) so it is kind of the same thing

In most cases products have a pending charge until it actually ships, whether the phone has actually shipped in this case is debatable. I personally am not all that bothered by the situation but I can understand how some might be bothered by it. This is a rather unique situation though, most products don't have shipping labels printed days before they actually ship.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
False. That is not accurate. Everyone has credit that they are JOD with. The $69 down will not pay for their device. Its an unethical charge to do so before they ship. Thats just common business.

Commitment to purchase under a contract is the same as paying for it, to a buisness... (If you have the credit established with said company)... This is kinda common sense, yes??

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
In most cases products have a pending charge until it actually ships, whether the phone has actually shipped in this case is debatable. I personally am not all that bothered by the situation but I can understand how some might be bothered by it. This is a rather unique situation though, most products don't have shipping labels printed days before they actually ship.

Mine was pending then cleared on Monday. The money has been taken out since Monday. Not what they state they do...thats all i am saying.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That's not accurate. I preordered an Xbox One thru Best Buy. They didn't take my $500 and sit on it until release. I got charged when I picked it up.
That's Best Buy tho... Not tmobile i am sure that different corporations have different pre-ordering procedures (not 100% of them can be the same)

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Also...as stated above...Verizon customers are getting notification shipping notices to receive their tomorrow. Its in the other Verizon thread.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine was pending then cleared on Monday. The money has been taken out since Monday. Not what they state they do...thats all i am saying.

Yeah, mine was pending until last night, posted overnight, not the end of the world since they'll ship tonight or tomorrow.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Also...as stated above...Verizon customers are getting notification shipping notices to receive their tomorrow. Its in the other Verizon thread.

Guess that might be our queue to switch huh :D. On a serious note, if T-mobile ships and we recieve later than Verizon customers get theirs, I'll be one extremely unhappy camper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance