T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's Best Buy tho... Not tmobile i am sure that different corporations have different pre-ordering procedures (not 100% of them can be the same)
I could rattle off many more companies that don't operate how T-Mobile is handling this, and according to what I have read, they have never done this before. SOP is charge the card, then ship. Not charge the card, wait 5 days.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
That's Best Buy tho... Not tmobile i am sure that different corporations have different pre-ordering procedures (not 100% of them can be the same)

But we know what T-mobile's pre-order policy is. They laid it out when we all pre-ordered and handed over our credit card information.

austin1522

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm so mad they charged my card like i asked them to! I'm even more pissed that it's gonna show up on release day!! How dare they conduct business like this! Makes me soooo mad!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda wishing I got the black phone instead of the blue one. Never thought I would hear myself say that. Lol.

The black is just amazing this year. Big kudos to whoever it was at Sammy, that made sure it was all black. Metal sides, ports, antenna lines, camera ring, trim around the home button, earpiece....it's all black this time around. And it's beautiful.

That Blue Coral ain't too shabby either 😉

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I do realize that this is for a pre-order. I also realize that when I agreed to hand over my credit card information to T-Mobile I agreed that my card would not be charged until the unit shipped. It did not ship on Friday (the day my card was charged), Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and (so far) has not shipped today.

All I am saying is that it would have been nice if T-mobile had abided by the terms of their own contract. You can argue up and down that the label has been printed and it's sitting waiting to be shipped and blah, blah, blah. The fact is that the contract says that I would be charged when the phone shipped, not when the label was printed.
Did you kmiw the release date?? Did tmo tell you that devices would be shipped to be received by 19th (18th if it were SUPER quick and lucky) if so, what made you think it would ship sooner with overnight delivery?? Past experiences?? Agreed, but we all found out the hard way this wasn't going to happen this time... Just have to come to terms that the pre-exisiting processes and terminology that Tmobile uses is not representative of things on THIS pre-order due to Sammies jumping in the game at some point, saying "oh no you don't"... 8f it were up to tmo, we would all be on our new devices right now... You should cut them a breather on this ome, I think... I was mad too, but after all the info is out there, make a rational conclusion and decide what your emotions should be and directed at whom... But hey, you have the right to be upset at anyone for anything, i guess.. Have at it...

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Yep, ordered a note 7, agreed to pay for it, and get it on release day. Weird how that works.

I would love to see where in the contract you signed when you pre-ordered that it stated that they would charge before they shipped. Mine does not state that anywhere. It, in fact, states that my card would be charged when the phone ships. Please show me a screen shot of the section of your agreement that states that you would be charged prior to shipping. Thanks!

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
In most cases products have a pending charge until it actually ships, whether the phone has actually shipped in this case is debatable. I personally am not all that bothered by the situation but I can understand how some might be bothered by it. This is a rather unique situation though, most products don't have shipping labels printed days before they actually ship.
Agreed.... Special case... I see why they eould br upset too, just trying to help provide information that may help some understand the rationale

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I said in a previous post, from what I understand they have a new preorder system on their end, the note 7 was basically a test run before iPhone release next month..does it have bugs? Yes, clearly. That's why they have been saying since 8/2 that the phone will not ship until the 18th. Part of the problem they've had with other preorder is the amount of cards that end up declined when they go to process..seriously huge amounts, that end up doubling the work and man hours to fix. So I would rather have my card charged earlier than risk the funds not being there for some reason and starting all over and getting an even later ship date..

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys.... Definitely time to hit the old chill button, or this thread will get shut down again.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiilllll. Breathe. Ahhhhh.