T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I think the point is that if that is how they were operating with this specific pre-order they should have stated that when they started taking pre-orders. They did not though, they stated the card would be charged when the phone shipped. That didn't happen. So while situations where you pay to get a 'spot' in line is not unusual it is in this instance because that is not what was stated in this specific contract and in this specific instance.
I don't think it was their intent going into this pre-order (I am sorry if I have not yet made that clear)... That is my whole main point for trying to even defend their position...

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Looks like stuff is moving now! I had the pending card transaction for my debit/credit card on Friday. Sunday that changed to pending withdraw with no date on it, and now this morning shows debit card transaction 8/15 tmobile. So the transaction is totally complete now when I checked this morning it changed. Does that mean they're ready to ship the phones tonight?
Hopefully soon.... Hopefully soon....

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
If you guys are so unhappy with the way T mobile has run this preorder why don't you just close your acounts and cancel your preorders? Complaining in twitter and posing negativity here isn't really helping.

They're a company, dont like a policy speak with your wallet. This is has my iPhone preorders have gone so I personally have no problem with this. I think for most people a preorder is simply guaranteeing yourself an item within the launch window.

I think people are just trying to make a bit deal out of nothing to get freebies and handouts.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like stuff is moving now! I had the pending card transaction for my debit/credit card on Friday. Sunday that changed to pending withdraw with no date on it, and now this morning shows debit card transaction 8/15 tmobile. So the transaction is totally complete now when I checked this morning it changed. Does that mean they're ready to ship the phones tonight?

Not so much. I got a pending charge on Saturday. It hit on Monday. It is Wednesday and no movement still.

khoop

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My card got charged yesterday, And this morning I received a email from Tmo stating, My order has shipped...VIA UPS Overnight UPS Expedited Next Day Air....So, According to Tmo, I should have my phone tomorrow....
Ordered on 8/6 for blue coral...

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I was being serious. Please share companies that you know charge full price for an item up front just for a place in line.

Sure. Disney World. If I take my family on vacation the balance is usually due 90 days before our stay with a $200 deposit. Or a preorder at Gamestop.

You want the device and you're going to pay the same sum regardless. You're buying the device and locking yourself into being one of the first to have it. It seems to make sense.

MrR123456

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Just for perspective. I browse the forums about every two years when I upgrade.
In 2012 I recall reading only a handful of posts about getting the Note 4 early from pre-order shipments.
But pre-ordered this time because all the stores in my area were out (with a week wait) by the afternoon of N4 launch day.
Also I just looked back on my receipts (I buy outright) paid $825 for the N4 and $750 for N2. $850 feels like a good price.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
If you guys are so unhappy with the way T mobile has run this preorder why don't you just close your acounts and cancel your preorders? Complaining in twitter and posing negativity here isn't really helping.

They're a company, dont like a policy speak with your wallet. This is has my iPhone preorders have gone so I personally have no problem with this. I think for most people a preorder is simply guaranteeing yourself an item within the launch window.

I think people are just trying to make a bit deal out of nothing to get freebies and handouts.

I might. I was with Verizon and they always did what they said. I am the consumer...not the other way around. luckily...if i dont like their practices...i can go elsewhere.

And this is a forum to talk about things both postive and opportunistic...thats all some of us on here have been doing. Just soeaking our minds about this particular instance and how T Mobile has handled this. Overall...i think they are a good company in my 1.5 years i have been a customer of theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Actually, John Legere has made it a point to say how much he listens to his customers. Social media is the entire reason T-Mobile stopped requiring down payment for JOD orders.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine was complete this morning too, posted in my bank

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I was charged on 8/13. Cleared on 8/15 thru my Bank. MyTmobile show processing with a estimated ship date 8/18-8/19. Shows USPS still as delivery method. When I log in to MyUps, shows a package coming from TMO like everyone else. I have not received any notification from T-MO that my package has shipped, or any tracking info what so ever. Kinda weird. I had a delivery date of 8/15 by end of day, and that disappeared yesterday around 2 pm. LOL.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I was charged on 8/13. Cleared on 8/15 thru my Bank. MyTmobile show processing with a estimated ship date 8/18-8/19. Shows USPS still as delivery method. When I log in to MyUps, shows a package coming from TMO like everyone else. I have not received any notification from T-MO that my package has shipped, or any tracking info what so ever. Kinda weird. I had a delivery date of 8/15 by end of day, and that disappeared yesterday around 2 pm. LOL.

Same here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Complaining in twitter and posing negativity here isn't really helping.

I would disagree on some situations. This one maybe I can agree but as for some issues it does help. I tweeted the CEO once due to some international charges I got scammed on and it got handled.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Sure. Disney World. If I take my family on vacation the balance is usually due 90 days before our stay with a $200 deposit. Or a preorder at Gamestop.

You want the device and you're going to pay the same sum regardless. You're buying the device and locking yourself into being one of the first to have it. It seems to make sense.

Right, but Disney let's you know upfront exactly when they are going to charge you. TMO stated they would charge when they shipped. That didn't happen. I get your point but Disney and Gamestop let you know upfront what is happening. They don't say one thing and then do another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol