T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Please do. I can add them to my 'never give this company a dime of my money' list.

You guys seriously need to chill. Phones are still on time.. Regardless of how early they charged and late they shipped. You were going to get charged either way whatever you had to pay to get the phone out in time. You guys are complaining about meanial details. I've been with all 4 major telephone company's and Tmobile treats us the best in my experience.. I mean CA mon. We have Tmobile TUESDAYS! All the free pizza, free Frosties, free lyft rides, soooo many free things we've gotten, and you guys are complaining about them charging you early for something that you were going to get charged regardless? Only because they broke the "card agreement"?. Understand they have a lot of work on their side also. My card got declined for my 2nd N7 phone because my bank thought it was suspicious activity and I I'm sure other peoples cards are getting declined for other reasons or same. I'm sure they have to deal with that and they decided to get a head start and deal with the cards rather than delay the phones. Be patient my T-Mobile peeps. Complain if we dont get it by Friday haha

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if any T-Mobile store will have any blues in stock on release day. Just called my local store which is the only store near by in a 30+ mile radius and they said they only have black and sliver in as of today. :( I was sooo hoping I could walk in and leave with that gorgeous blue color.

xanderville1

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Why don't you reverse the charge on your card if you feel it was erroneous? You're not powerless here.

I think you know the point they are trying to get across, though you are playing a bit of a devils advocate here.

In reality, it would beneficial for Tmobile to know and understand that this process for preordering has had some errors in it. This would allow them to correct these issues in the future on preorders.

Everyone know that they will eventual receive their phones. It is the simple principal of abiding what was agreed upon when entering credit card information on the order page. In this situation, credit cards would not be charged until the item ships. Some here have had credit cards charged for a few days. So their phones should be shipped and the tracking number would show in transit. Unfortunately it does not. Tmobile needs to know that this is not acceptable when dealing with credit card transactions. This would have been a non-issue if Tmobile would have charged credit cards today or tomorrow for shipment rather than 3 days ago.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Time to relax Alex. You're bringing nothing new to this convo that's been going on for a week. Nothing. Chill please.

I have every right to be upset that a contract that I entered into was broken and have every right to express that here. I do love TMO but feel that this was handled in a very poor manner. I don't care when I get it so long as I (eventually!) get it. I do know that if I were to run my business in the manner that TMO did in this case (by breaking contracts) I would be out of business very quickly. Thankfully TMO is big enough that they can get away with it still!

mike3000

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Oddly enough, I just got the text with my tracking # for the 2nd time. The first time on the 14th and now again. Same tracking # and the message says, "your order has been processed"

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
The black is just amazing this year. Big kudos to whoever it was at Sammy, that made sure it was all black. Metal sides, ports, antenna lines, camera ring, trim around the home button, earpiece....it's all black this time around. And it's beautiful.

That Blue Coral ain't too shabby either 😉

Yeah I love the blue also. But man the black seem to me to make the colors really pop on the screen. I watched a video on the black one and man was it sharp .But I still love the blue also.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm unfamiliar with best buys policy...but I know at Gamestop you put $5 down or so on a $60 purchase. I dont know paying 8% of the devices value 3 days before they ship doesn't bother me or do I really see it as an injustice because I've agreed to pay this money for a device I wont receive until 8/19.

Amazon really does have it down though. Great pre-purchasing and return policies.
Huge difference between $5 down on GameStop and what's going on here.

Sure $69 for my down payment on JOD isn't the end of the world but to go along with that, I also signed a contract for a lease putting me on the hook for a $850 phone. You aren't under contract for a video game. And some people post full price up front, the full $850. When you get charged, you expect the item is headed your way, which has not been the case here.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
So at this point I should reverse the charge when it is going to ship in one day (supposedly)? No, TMO has me sort of over a barrel here. I can either leave the charge as is and (hopefully) get my phone by the end of the week. Or I can cancel the charge (via AmEx) and go spend time driving around various TMO stores to find one this weekend? The point is that the contract I signed very clearly stated when the card would be charged. It was not charged at that time and was, in fact, charged before it was supposed to have. No, in the end it is not a big deal but TMO should not create contracts that clearly states the date they are going to charge someone if they are going to go ahead and charge them whenever they want to. What is the point of having a contract if they are just going to charge at will???

The point of a contract is to usually protect the company as opposed to the consumer. In this case though I think you'll get your phone by the 19th. But if it's really important to you and you believe it's entirely disingenuous cancel your order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax