T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have every right to be upset that a contract that I entered into was broken and have every right to express that here. I do love TMO but feel that this was handled in a very poor manner. I don't care when I get it so long as I (eventually!) get it. I do know that if I were to run my business in the manner that TMO did in this case (by breaking contracts) I would be out of business very quickly. Thankfully TMO is big enough that they can get away with it still!

That's great. Now relax.

dkbb

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ugh!... not going to make it... tell family I love them!... let my sister have my note 7 if it ever shows up! ugh!... she needs it she's been an Iphone user for years?! ugh!!

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Huge difference between $5 down on GameStop and what's going on here.

Sure $69 for my down payment on JOD isn't the end of the world but to go along with that, I also signed a contract for a lease putting me on the hook for a $850 phone. You aren't under contract for a video game. And some people post full price up front, the full $850. When you get charged, you expect the item is headed your way, which has not been the case here.

But it is headed your way as the shipping process has begun? It seems very similar to me. You chose to enter into this agreement.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
The point of a contract is to usually protect the company as opposed to the consumer. In this case though I think you'll get your phone by the 19th. But if it's really important to you and you believe it's entirely disingenuous cancel your order.

At this point it would be absolutely stupid to cancel my order. You are missing the point.

xxaarraa

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I have been watching the ~300 pages of these threads with a lot of amusement, tremendous entertainment here!

I set an alarm and woke up at 2 AM on the morning of the 3rd and ordered the phone. I only did that thinking I would get it earlier than people walking into a store on the 19th. I don't care what's right or what's wrong, but pre-ordering something should come with benefits. I am not seeing those benefits this time around.

And I am pissed that people who ordered after me are getting tracking updates or even phones delivered before me. WTF is that tmobile? First in first out is a simple concept.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
But it is headed your way as the shipping process has begun? It seems very similar to me. You chose to enter into this agreement.

The agreement I entered into stated the my card would be charged when the item shipped. Card was charged on the 12th. Order hasn't shipped.

Excited to get it but really irritated at the way TMO handled this.

Nabiscuit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing on mine yet. Ordered on the 4th, Blue Coral. Got tracking number this weekend. Card charged this weekend.

UPS still says: Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It's been saying this all week. Grr....

Next time they should just send tracking numbers and charge cards the day it ships instead of this non-sense.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Still nothing on mine yet. Ordered on the 4th, Blue Coral. Got tracking number this weekend. Card charged this weekend.

UPS still says: Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It's been saying this all week. Grr....

Next time they should just send tracking numbers and charge cards the day it ships instead of this non-sense.

Mine just changed. Same order date and color

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance