T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Guys stop arguing about the charge and product and service and what not! Phones are coming and they are a day early! Be happy!! Sheesh.

Blue coral ordered 8/3 still says unavailable for shipment ETA and still says waiting for ups, hasn't changed all week.

In other news, still outside in my tent, waiting for the Monday delivery guy. Genuinely excited for everyone guys, the wait is over! Im so jealous of you guys :'( I'm so proud of you guys, made it through the week without ripping each other's heads off =)

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I might. I was with Verizon and they always did what they said. I am the consumer...not the other way around. luckily...if i dont like their practices...i can go elsewhere.

And this is a forum to talk about things both postive and opportunistic...thats all some of us on here have been doing. Just soeaking our minds about this particular instance and how T Mobile has handled this. Overall...i think they are a good company in my 1.5 years i have been a customer of theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App
You know, with the exception of this pre-order not going exactly as I may have wanted (not saying it went awful or anything, by any means), TMOUS has always treated me lile a top teir customer... I respect them for that... Many times they have done more than whay might jave been asked for or required to make sure my experience was a good ome, and my issues were resolved, with as little strrss and frustration on my part as possible... They have earned my patience and understanding many times over again... Not to mention great service, great pricing, great speeds (at least for my area)...

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I might. I was with Verizon and they always did what they said. I am the consumer...not the other way around. luckily...if i dont like their practices...i can go elsewhere.

And this is a forum to talk about things both postive and opportunistic...thats all some of us on here have been doing. Just soeaking our minds about this particular instance and how T Mobile has handled this. Overall...i think they are a good company in my 1.5 years i have been a customer of theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App
11+ yrs here (since TMOUS was born here)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar