T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Everyone worried about no UPS flights today, relax, they have flights to all 90 US airports they service tonight between midnight and 6 am tomorrow.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey Jim! Thanks so much for reaching out to T-Force about your Note7 order :) You're definitely good. That particular color will not be in stock at release, but is expected to begin shipping on 8/23. You'll wait just a few days more than folks who ordered other colors, but all in all, you're set! *RobertGo

What the actual EFF?! Why do I have a tracking number and IMEI number is I'm not getting it until the freaking 23rd?!

EDIT: Okay, follow up to that:

Okay...whew. Follow up.

You know, Jim. I referred to my internal documentation regarding expected device shipments for the Blue Coral version of that phone. If you already have an IMEI and have been charged, that means the order has been picked and packed for shipping. I apologize for any discrepancy in information Looks like you'll be getting your device with everyone else! *RobertGo

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone from Ohio with any movements?

Posted via the Android Central App
Still waiting on my end. Now, mine says Exception but also says In Transit but no origin scan. Then again I had changed it once ton ups store then back to home since ups mentioned going to store would add a day.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jim! Thanks so much for reaching out to T-Force about your Note7 order :) You're definitely good. That particular color will not be in stock at release, but is expected to begin shipping on 8/23. You'll wait just a few days more than folks who ordered other colors, but all in all, you're set! *RobertGo

What the actual EFF?! Why do I have a tracking number and IMEI number is I'm not getting it until the freaking 23rd?!
Oh hell to the no. Seriously? I'm about to go crazy if that's true. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh hell to the no. Seriously? I'm about to go crazy if that's true. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

Okay...whew. Follow up.

You know, Jim. I referred to my internal documentation regarding expected device shipments for the Blue Coral version of that phone. If you already have an IMEI and have been charged, that means the order has been picked and packed for shipping. I apologize for any discrepancy in information :) Looks like you'll be getting your device with everyone else! *RobertGo

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay...whew. Follow up.

You know, Jim. I referred to my internal documentation regarding expected device shipments for the Blue Coral version of that phone. If you already have an IMEI and have been charged, that means the order has been picked and packed for shipping. I apologize for any discrepancy in information :) Looks like you'll be getting your device with everyone else! *RobertGo
I'm glad. I would have gone to find Robert wherever he is.