T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

jackquinn27

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hey Jim! Thanks so much for reaching out to T-Force about your Note7 order :) You're definitely good. That particular color will not be in stock at release, but is expected to begin shipping on 8/23. You'll wait just a few days more than folks who ordered other colors, but all in all, you're set! *RobertGo

What the actual EFF?! Why do I have a tracking number and IMEI number is I'm not getting it until the freaking 23rd?!

Just spoke to a T-Force agent who told me my Blue Coral is ready to ship, just waiting to be picked up... Ugh. Who to believe?

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Right, but Disney let's you know upfront exactly when they are going to charge you. TMO stated they would charge when they shipped. That didn't happen. I get your point but Disney and Gamestop let you know upfront what is happening. They don't say one thing and then do another.
Somewhere they do actually state that when ur shipping label is created for shipping you will have been charged (in some fashion)

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay...whew. Follow up.

You know, Jim. I referred to my internal documentation regarding expected device shipments for the Blue Coral version of that phone. If you already have an IMEI and have been charged, that means the order has been picked and packed for shipping. I apologize for any discrepancy in information :) Looks like you'll be getting your device with everyone else! *RobertGo
I just checked MYTMOBILE and i have a imei. But theres not further tracking on my package.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Nothing new in Minnesota as of now. Ordered on the 4th, silver. There should be plenty of stock according to TMO website! However, I don't even have an IMEI number assigned to mine as of yet....boo!

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
4 flights arriving in Orange County area between 3-5 AM tomorrow

I guess I'll just have to wait and cross my fingers.. Gonna try to do something else and keep my mind off of ups.. But, it's so hard knowing everyone us getting there's tomorrow.. I refresh ups every 5 seconds now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox