T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm not too sure how the flight tracking works but don't see any flights from Louisville to Atlanta. Anybody else in Atlanta with experience doing this?

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Nothing new in Minnesota as of now. Ordered on the 4th, silver. There should be plenty of stock according to TMO website! However, I don't even have an IMEI number assigned to mine as of yet....boo!
I'm in Minnesota and I just got confirmation from ups that my Black Note7 will be delivered tomorrow August 18th between 12:30 & 4:30pm.
They already have the IMEI assigned to my wife's and the label's created, so it's not a shortage holding up mine..

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So my order still shows "Being Processed" with an estimated ship date of between 8/23 and 9/6 however, my creidt card was just charged so maybe there is hope! Fingers Crossed!!!!

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Things are moving very exciting. Honestly I'm glad move probably won't come took Friday gives me two days of fun with it. Without the distraction of work.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
No they didn't. They said they would not charge until the phone shipped. They charged my card on the 12th and guess what?! Still don't have a phone in my hands.
Shipped is = to ur specific device being assigned the overnight shipping label to you directly (per ur requested location)

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Thank you TomOftx I do wish our phones board the plane.

Me too, but if you haven't seen an origin scan yet, it likely will not be on the 4:48 pm flight which leaves within 30 minutes. I haven't seen my package scanned yet. Hopefully you have. If leaving on the 4:38 am flight, you may not see any scan activity until well after midnight tonight.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Where did anyone say that we want something for nithing? Never stated that once. Just asking T Mobile to do what they say they will do. Like Verizon and ATT charge us the day it ships...as per the consumer agreement. Thats is all we are asking. Not to get something for free. I have my.own money.....unlike alot of people...i dont need money from others. Its business and holding companies accountable.

Posted via the Android Central App
I just think it is being a bit impatient, bc u must understand the concept being thrown around here, yes?? Is it that u are unwilling to accept you didn't get ur device early, or the principle?? Really??

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Because then you wont get the phone at all. T mobile is the company we are with at this particular time and am asking them to back up what they say. I dont know what else to tell you. Its very simple to understand. You dont charge your customers until you start to deliver the product. T Mobiles words....not ours.

Posted via the Android Central App
They clearly did START to deliver the product...