T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

djcense

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
In Minnesota here and nothing new. Still says scheduled delivery unavailable. Although I did change to hold at UPS location and then cancelled the request. Hopefully that didn't mess with anything. Hoping it will change to tomorrow. Have a work picnic in the afternoon so I get out early. Would be nice to see it on my doorstep when I get home.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Paying for a service versus a tangible item like a phone are not the same. A reservation at Disney World (or restaurant, hotel, movie theater) is for a piece of time that cannot be replaced if you cancel last minute. If I cancelled my order today, TMO can still sell the phone to someone else.

As a separate comment pertaining to being charged days in advance for an item listed as shipped that wasn't shipped and using the excuse that TMO has to process all these orders, so they must do it days in advance, I say bologna! Amazon ships an average of more than 3.3 MILLION packages a day, yet has no problem with not charging your credit card until a few HOURS before your item is boxed up and actually shipped! TMO said these phones would be shipped OVERNIGHT, so if they marked them as shipped and a customer did not receive them the next business day, which is OVERNIGHT, then any of us have a good right to complain!.

A bit off topic, but very similar. I often buy some phones on the site Swappa. Their policy is every device purchased must be shipped within 2 business days. I had one seller send me the tracking number for a shipment, which was just the USPS Priority Mail label, but did not actually tender it to the post office for nearly 10 days after. I disputed this charge with my Chase card and was refunded the purchase price. Not that I wish to do the same with the Note 7 I ordered, assuming it will arrive this week, but I could dispute this charge as well and win on the basis that TMO stated overnight shipping and did not deliver the item within one business day of it being listed as shipped, which the email sent to me and the UPS tracking information easily prove they did not fulfill their commitment.
Pretty sure amazon has a M7CH more sophisticated network of logistics than almost any9ne on the planet (alibaba being the only exception, MAYBE)

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
In Minnesota here and nothing new. Still says scheduled delivery unavailable. Although I did change to hold at UPS location and then cancelled the request. Hopefully that didn't mess with anything. Hoping it will change to tomorrow. Have a work picnic in the afternoon so I get out early. Would be nice to see it on my doorstep when I get home.

Another Minnesotan! Wanna hang out? Lol, jk.

But I hope we get ours tomorrow..

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Chill out folks. If you're so incredibly enraged, then dispute the charge with your bank/cc company and cancel the order. It's that simple. Then, write Tmobile a letter. It's that simple.

Or, relax and realize life sometimes throws ya curveballs and wait for your N7 that will arrive either tomorrow or Friday for 95% of us who preordered.

Some of you are new to this thread, that's been going on for over a week. You're just rehashing useless complaints. There's no need. None.
Hits the mark... Well said...

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I notice they have RSW listed on the airports they go to. Does anyone know what times the plane arrives usually for Ft. Myers, FL? It's a small intl airport so I wonder if they have flights everyday. I could be screwed and not get it until Fri then.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
So at this point I should reverse the charge when it is going to ship in one day (supposedly)? No, TMO has me sort of over a barrel here. I can either leave the charge as is and (hopefully) get my phone by the end of the week. Or I can cancel the charge (via AmEx) and go spend time driving around various TMO stores to find one this weekend? The point is that the contract I signed very clearly stated when the card would be charged. It was not charged at that time and was, in fact, charged before it was supposed to have. No, in the end it is not a big deal but TMO should not create contracts that clearly states the date they are going to charge someone if they are going to go ahead and charge them whenever they want to. What is the point of having a contract if they are just going to charge at will???
The convenience of pre-order... Only costs you ur sanity and principles

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

I was going to change mine to be held at a UPS location as I work downtown MSP and could just pop into a store to grab it. Decided against it in the event delivery is not until Saturday (when UPS stores downtown are closed). Anyone else a bit confused as to why phones cannot be ordered and then held at a TMO store for pick-up. I have read in multiple forums that there are phones there now and there have been for at least a few days. One would think TMO could save some money by mass shipping out phones to stores to be held for customers that pre-ordered (versus paying for individual overnight shipping for each phone). I have been to a few Apple releases and really liked when you could prepay for your device and pick it up at the store the day of release.....I wonder why TMO hasn't toyed with doing this with the launch of new devices such as this? Does anyone know?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I live in port charlotte! Too funny. I believe most packages fly into RSW but I could be wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

435am is when the flight leaves. We likely won't be getting our phones until Fri now! This sucks because Fedex flies into the Punta Gorda airport which is only 1 mile from me.