T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

abtm

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
While I feel this thread is just the fourth of a ridiculous line of spam threads where impatient nerds post endlessly about a phone I feel duty bound to alleviate some of the moderator suffering by telling you that mine has finally begun the shipment process. Hopefully you can all start breathing again.

Details for your dissemination:

Coral Blue / T-Mobile
Pre-ordered on 8/9/2016
Origin: Lexington KY
Destination: Morristown NJ (yes I know I erased the town but changed my mind and was too lazy to fix it)

Hope you all enjoy your phones when and if you get them. Life is too short for refresh the UPS site, argue over when packages are air-lifted from Kentucky or insult others. God be with us all till Friday.

Untitled.png

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have been watching the ~300 pages of these threads with a lot of amusement, tremendous entertainment here!

I set an alarm and woke up at 2 AM on the morning of the 3rd and ordered the phone. I only did that thinking I would get it earlier than people walking into a store on the 19th. I don't care what's right or what's wrong, but pre-ordering something should come with benefits. I am not seeing those benefits this time around.

And I am pissed that people who ordered after me are getting tracking updates or even phones delivered before me. WTF is that tmobile? First in first out is a simple concept.
Batch processing is the culprit

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
435am is when the flight leaves. We likely won't be getting our phones until Fri now! This sucks because Fedex flies into the Punta Gorda airport which is only 1 mile from me.

I am actually with Verizon..I just happened to be lurking here and saw you lived nearby! Verizon is shipping with fedex, though my expected delivery date is 8/19 even though the punta gorda airport is fairly close to me as well. My phone hasnt left memphis yet..so it will probably be on a flight tomorrow to punta gorda.

Posted via the Android Central App

starthrone

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
While I feel this thread is just the fourth of a ridiculous line of spam threads where impatient nerds post endlessly about a phone I feel duty bound to alleviate some of the moderator suffering by telling you that mine has finally begun the shipment process. Hopefully you can all start breathing again.

Details for your dissemination:

Coral Blue / T-Mobile
Pre-ordered on 8/9/2016
Origin: Lexington KY
Destination: Morristown NJ (yes I know I erased the town but changed my mind and was too lazy to fix it)

Hope you all enjoy your phones when and if you get them. Life is too short for refresh the UPS site, argue over when packages are air-lifted from Kentucky or insult others. God be with us all till Friday.

View attachment 235610
I ordered blue on the 8th and have not received my origin scan yet :(

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I am actually with Verizon..I just happened to be lurking here and saw you lived nearby! Verizon is shipping with fedex, though my expected delivery date is 8/19 even though the punta gorda airport is fairly close to me as well. My phone hasnt left memphis yet..so it will probably be on a flight tomorrow to punta gorda.

if UPS flew into punta gorda tomorrow I'd just have them hold it at the hub and pick it up.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Does not signing your lease agreement with JOD affect when you get your phone?

The rep over the phone didn't get my email correct, which resulted in my first ordered phones lease agreement coming two days later, and my others coming 5 days later... I had to call to resolve the issue both times. Would they have moved forward in the process without that being signed? Frustrated as I made sure I gave the correct email multiple times over the phone. No tracking or shipping email/text/order status yet. I'll be upset if I don't get it by release day or when everyone else who preordered got theirs.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
if UPS flew into punta gorda tomorrow I'd just have them hold it at the hub and pick it up.

I would be more than willing to drive to punta gorda tomorrow to pick mine up. However, verizon put a restriction on our packages so we cant hold them at a hub for pickup unless one delivery attempt has been made. Figures.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I would be more than willing to drive to punta gorda tomorrow to pick mine up. However, verizon put a restriction on our packages so we cant hold them at a hub for pickup unless one delivery attempt has been made. Figures.

Also I'm not sure if Fedex flies to Punta Gorda everyday. UPS doesn't fly to RSW everyday but they have one in the early AM so hopefully it's on that one.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Guess I won't be getting my phone tomorrow. Even everyone who ordered after the 3rd are getting there phones I ordered on the date of pre orders ☹

I hope you do, but if it's any consolation, I will get mine one day after Alabama gets theirs. As I said previously, mine is coming from an eBay dealer who deals in Tmobile phones, but who is located in Alabama..... and who will overnight it to me as soon as he receives it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol